18: Getting Caught

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I told her everything. She doesn't think you're different. She supports me. But my dad on the other hand doesn't. I mean he likes you and all but he doesn't support our relationship." Camila shrugged.

"I was just asking because. I know we had sex at your place the second time and yeah." Lauren shrugged.

"Don't worry I cleaned everything up ok. We won't get in trouble." Camila assured her girlfriend.

"Sweet." Lauren said wrapping her arms around Camila's waist and laying her head on her stomach as Camila ran her fingers through her hair.

"You two! Are the cutest thing!" Dinah yelled looking at their position. Lauren pulled her arm away to flick off Dinah.

"I don't think Camila would want you fucking me too." Dinah said throwing the basketball at the hoop.

"And they start." Camila mumbled.

---
At lunch Ally was filled in on the big news.

"That's so cute yall. I hope you two where safe."

Was the only thing she said about it. While dinah kept cracking jokes Lauren got annoyed.

The day ended rather quickly. Lauren walked Camila to her car before heading over to soccer practice.

"Text me tonight ok?" Lauren asked opening Camila's door for her.

"Of course." Camila smiled kissing Lauren quickly before sitting down in her car.

"Love you." Lauren smiled.

"You too be safe at practice today please..." Camila pleaded looking at her.

"I will." Lauren gave her another kiss before closing her door and running towards the school. Camila drove off and made her way home. The drive was a few minutes long so she decided to stop at jamba juice for her and her sister. She walked into the store and frowned noticing the cashier.

"Ah Camila came back for me after all." Austin smirked looking at her.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Camila asked walking towards the counter.

"I did. For homecoming. Do you really think I want to date Becky Gomez?" Austin asked disgusted.

"Your tiny dick could fit through her gap so yeah why not." Camila bantered back.

"Damn. Low blow. Why can't we just be friends?" Austin asked seriously.

"Because you'd "be my friend" and then try to ruin me and Lauren. Can I just order and go?" Camila groaned.

"Fine what do you want?" He asked looking at her.

"For Troy to take my order. And make my stuff. Troy!" Camila said calling Ally's boyfriend. He walked towards them. She noticed the manager badge he was wearing and smirked.

"Troy, Austin here was giving me a hard time and disrespecting me as a customer." Camila smirked at Austin.

"She's lying. Come on man." Austin pleaded.

"Austin. That's strike two one more and you're out. Camila what can I get for you?" Troy asked.

The girl ordered and left the store satisfied.

"I win always." Camila smiled driving home.

---
Dinner was completely silent at the Cabello home. Glances between Camila and her dad where given.

"Ok what's going on?" Camila finally spoke up.

"Sinu tell her." Alejandro said putting her fork down to look at Camila.

"We don't want you seeing Lauren anymore." Sinu said softly.

"What? Why?!" Camila asked angrily.

"I went to get the trash out of your room. You two violated the rules of this house. You will not be seeing her anymore. If I find out you are we are removing you from that school. I don't care if you have friends there or not you will not bring any girl or boy in this house and have sex with them." Alejandro said sternly.

"Well fucking sucks for you because it wasn't the first!" Camila said storming off. She ran up to her room and slammed the door. Her phone buzzed and it was Lauren.

6:04 pm: What happened to hey text me? What's up?
Read at 6:04

6:05 pm: so you're just going to read them? Camz what's uuup?
Read at 6:05

Camila stared at her phone watching Lauren begin typing and sending another message. Her finger hovered over the call button. She felt tears fall down her face as she hit the button. In a matter of two rings Lauren picked up.

Oh a change in plans. Phone calls are...Camz are you crying? Lauren asked softly.

I'm sorry. Was all Camila could say before hanging up and throwing her phone on her bed.

---
The next morning Camila walked down stairs her father was sitting there.

"Morning Mija." He said looking at her. Camila glanced at her and kept walking towards the kitchen.

"Listen I know you're angry with me about this but it's for your own-"

"No shut the fuck up. You don't know what's good for anything. Don't talk to me and leave me the hell alone. What father ruins there kids happiness. Oh yeah you." Camila said grabbing a banana and walking out the kitchen she heard her father following her. She turned around and he was looking at her.

"What? I'm not going to see the person I love because of you. Ok? I'll avoid her. I'll hurt her just to make you happy. Since that's what you want. You're a fucking monster. Why can't you be like mom and support me. Ok yeah we had sex. Big fucking whoop. It's not like we weren't going to whether or not it was here. At school at her house what ever. Lauren's going through hell and I was the only one to be there for her and now I can't in fear that your going to remove me from school because of one incident. That's a dick move!" Camila grabbed her bag and walked out. "By the way. I'm going to Dinah's after school so don't bother having me home for dinner."

Camila sat her her car and sighed.

"Stupid religious dad. Stupid cuban culture. Stupid catholic rules. Bull shit. It's all fucking bullshit." Camila groaned wiping a tear and pulling off.

---
Camila stood at her locker and heard Lauren's voice get close.

"Good morning babe." Lauren said leaning in to kiss her. Camila shut her locker and dodged the kiss and walked off.

"Hey yo woah!" Lauren said following her and stopping her. Camila looked at Lauren with red eyes.

"Why have you been ignoring me and crying so much. What's up?" Lauren asked looking in her girl friends eyes. Camila closed her own as tears fell down her face.

"We....I can't. We....my dad caught us. I'm not allowed....to see you anymore. I got to go." Camila said her voice cracking.

"No...fuck your dad." Lauren said.

"It's not that easy! If I get caught with you I get removed. I'm sure he has my cousins watching me. Sandra and Marielle are close family friends and are like cousins so I have to go. Let me go Lauren." Camila pleaded. Lauren stepped in her way.

"Lauren fucking stop! Let me go!" Camila yelled pushing her out the way and walking off. Everyone was looking at there. A few go get your girl where yelled.

"Did we just break up?" Lauren asked herself.

---
A/N: Sorry this chapter is complete shit. I forced myself to write even though I'm not in the mood for it at all but here is another chapter.

Also thank you for 900 followers you guys rock. Also 13K reads is crazy. :)

Now I need feed back from you guys. If I where to write another Fic what would you like it to be. Give me Ideas. I love hearing from you guys. It makes me happy. :)

Sorry I had to reupload

Also what do you think about this chapter? Yikes am I right?