Change

Barry Allen was just about to inform Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak about the team's plan to take down Vandal Savage when he stopped on the porch when he heard them arguing.
Felicity was very upset with Oliver. Barry wished there was something he could do or say, but he didn't want to interrupt them. He overheard Felicity saying "you don't trust me and you never will. How can I be with someone who doesn't trust me?" Before she walked away.
Oliver turned around and Barry could see how upset he was. "Ollie, what happened?" He asked. "Are you guys okay?" A part of Barry wished they weren't, because he was into the fit vigilante who was always there for him.
"I'm fine." Oliver answered and one look at Barry was enough to make him feel a bit more at ease, but he still couldn't shake Felicity's words and the feeling that the kid he met with Samantha Clayton, his ex, earlier during the day could be his son.
"Actually there's something... and I need your help." Oliver said and Barry replied quickly "Of course, you know I'd help you out with anything... any time, any day." Barry said and suddenly felt a bit flushed and talked too fast which happened when he was nervous. "Or maybe you don't, but I would." He continued. Oliver gave him a smile that warmed his heart. "Thank you, Barry. You're the greatest friend one could ever ask for." Oliver said and entered the cabin. And his friend is all I'll ever be - nothing more, Barry thought to himself before joining the rest of the team in the cabin.

***

A few hours later the whole team gathered to try to defeat Vandal Savage. They had the Hawks, what could go wrong Barry thought.
But Vandal was strong. He beat both Carter and Kendra fairly easy.
Barry got hold of Vandals Egyptian weapon and it was as if magic blasted from it. Suddenly Oliver was next to him, helping him. "This isn't working. Let go Barry." Oliver said. "No, I'm not leaving you." Barry said stubbornly. "You're fast enough to get away. Run Barry run." Oliver said and they exchanged a look that made Barry lose his grip and then Vandal wiped out everything in its way and Barry started running as fast as he could to avoid the explosion. Suddenly the wave of magic that chased Barry disappeared. And he ran back to Oliver and the rest of the team. But something felt odd and that feeling became even clearer when Barry heard Vandal utter the same words he had earlier during the day.
"This is a strange kind of deja vu." Barry whispered to himself. "Are you alright, honey?" Oliver asked.
"Did you just call me honey?" Barry asked and raised an eyebrow under his cowl in confusion.
"Barry, we've been married for 2 years." Oliver said with a wickedly handsome grin.
"What?" Barry said and the realization came over him that he hadn't just run back in time, he had created a whole new alternate timeline.
"Ohhhboy!" he said.