One Night

Barry blinked a few times and then he finally shut his wide open mouth. "Did you just ask me to sleep with you?" He was surprised he could even get a word out while Oliver was staring at him like that. Barry looked him over. During the car ride home in a limousine both of them had changed out of their super suits. Oliver had changed into a dashing suit. He looked amazing as always. Barry almost felt embarrassed over his usual grey coat, a plain shirt and ordinary jeans which made him look way out of Oliver's league.
"Yes. I think I did." Now Oliver was the one blushing. "If you think you could handle me. Because it's not like it's something new for me. I've already slept with you multiple times." He said with a flirtatious voice.
"I'm truly very tempted, Ollie, but I'm not sure it's the best idea." Barry said and looked away.
"I won't remember a thing when you've restored the timeline anyway I assume..." Oliver said while he flipped two buttons open on his own shirt and took of his jacket. "It would be like it never happened." Barry's head was spinning while Oliver talked, he undid one more button and took another step towards Barry. They were standing so close to each other that Barry could just easily reach out and touch him. But instead he glanced at Oliver's lips. He remembered the tender, but passionate kiss they shared earlier.
"Barry Allen, my husband, I want you." Oliver said and Barry's jaw dropped to the floor again. Those words were something he never expected to hear ever from Oliver Queen - the billionaire by day and hero by night.
Barry took a deep breath and then he wrapped his arms around Oliver's neck and pressed his lips against his. Oliver placed both hands on Barry's chest and pushed him away a few inches. "I call the shots." Oliver said. Barry's heart skipped a beat, the Ollie he knows once used the very same words in a completely different situation.
"Then kiss me, Ollie." Barry said and Oliver pressed his lips against Barry's in a very hungry and passionate kiss. Oliver peeled Barry's coat of him and started undoing the buttons in his shirt. Then he started on his own. Barry knew he could just use his speed to undo them all very fast, but he wanted this moment to last. He allowed Oliver to slowly undress him while he ran his hands across Oliver's muscular chest. Oliver threw both their shirts on the floor and pinned Barry against the nearest wall with one hand resting on the wall next to his face while their hungry mouths found each other again.
Oliver's lips left Barry's to travel down his neck and Barry moaned softly with pleasure.
"Things aren't going to fast, are they?" Oliver asked and Barry couldn't help but laugh. "You forget you're talking to a speedster. This is slow torture for me." Barry said and pressed his lips against Oliver's again.
The kisses grew hungrier and hungrier and Barry slipped his fingers over Oliver's scars. "If this hurt, I'll stop." Barry said and Oliver started pulling him towards the bedroom.
"By the way, no they doesn't hurt anymore." Oliver said before he pushed Barry down on the huge bed. Then he stretched out on top of him and stole another passionate kiss. Oliver pressed Barry's hands against the mattress above his head.
"Are you ready?" Oliver whispered into Barry's ear. His seductive voice sent chills through Barry's body. He could feel the electricity inside of him threatening to ruin the hottest moment of his life.
"Yeah, I want you Ollie." Barry sighed and closed his eyes when Oliver flicked the button of his pants open. Then he undid the button in Barry's jeans and he let out a gasp. Before Oliver could slip his hand into Barry's pants, Barry stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "I thought you said you were ready?" Oliver said while disappointment crossed his face.
"I'm just nervous. Because it's you." Barry sighed. Oliver brushed his lips against Barry's again. Then he intertwined his fingers with Barry's and played with the wedding ring on his finger. "You don't have to be nervous with me, Barry, in this world I've always been yours." Oliver said and Barry placed both hands on his face and kissed him again. The kiss heated up and Oliver gently bit Barry's lower lip before letting his mouth wander down Barry's neck and chest. Barry moaned softly. Oliver pulled down his own pants and Barry couldn't hide another gasp. Then he pulled down Barry's jeans. "Damn." Barry said at the sight of Oliver in just boxers. Oliver licked his lips seductively while looking at Barry as he leaned over him and kissed him again. "Turn over." Oliver ordered. Barry had always been even more attracted to Oliver when he used that firm, almost angry voice. He obeyed without a word. "Good Flash." Oliver whispered and kissed Barry's cheek. The gesture made Barry melt completely. "Since this is just one night, let me make it perfect for you." Oliver said and stole another breathtaking kiss from Barry.