Chapter 63 Hecate's Children and Havoc

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Some people aren't fond of lots of new characters being introduced all at once. Well, you're gonna have to suck it up because I am introducing my OC Hecate's children, except for Rick Riordan's Lou Ellen.

Bianca's POV

"Thalia!" Annabeth and I cried.

Thalia grinned and saluted. "The Hunters of Artemis, reporting for duty."

We all welcomed, hugged, and greeted Thalia and the Hunters.

"Where have you been the last year?" Percy wondered. "You've got like twice as many Hunters now!" He gestured to her group.

The daughter of Zeus chuckled. "Long, long story. I bet my adventures were more dangerous than yours, Jackson."

"Complete lie," Percy opposed.

Thalia arched her eyebrow. "We'll see. After this is over, you, Annabeth, Bianca, and me: cheeseburgers and fries at that hotel on West 57th."

Cheeseburgers? I don't think I've ever tried that back at the Burrow or Hogwarts.

My eyes lit up at the inviting opportunity. "Cheeseburgers and fries? At a hotel? They serve that?"

"Le Parker Meridien," Percy clarified. "Taste amaaazing, Bianca. You've gotta try them."

Annabeth nudged me. "Bianca needs an American experience, especially studying at that wizarding school." I laughed.

"What was it called again? Hog...Hogwarts?" Percy asked, turning to me if he got the name correct.

I beamed and nodded. "You got it."

Percy turned back to the lieutenant of Artemis. "Thalia, thanks. I mean it."

Thalia shrugged. "Those monsters won't know what hit them. Hunters," she raised her voice, "move out!" She slapped her silver bracelet, and a shield with the face of Medusa appeared.

The campers backed away at the sight of it, but I didn't know why they seemed so scared and intimidated by it. It didn't have any effect on me, probably because I didn't know what it was. The Hunters of Artemis proceeded down the avenue with their timber wolves and falcons towards the Lincoln Tunnel.

"Thank the gods," Annabeth breathed. "But if we don't blockade the rivers from those boats, guarding the bridges and tunnels will be pointless," she mentioned.

"You're right," Percy agreed. He turned to the campers and took in a deep breath before speaking to the crowd. "You're the greatest heroes of this millennium," he voiced. "It doesn't matter how many monsters come at you. Fight bravely, and we will win." He raised Riptide high into the air. "FOR OLYMPUS!" He cried.

We all cheered in response to Percy's speech.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

I managed to gather the group of Hecate's children. They stood out among the campers, so it was pretty easy for me to find them. There were five of them still loyal to Camp Half-Blood. Some of the demigods at Camp Half-Blood completely shunned them after learning that most of Hecate's children went over to the enemy's side. Honestly, I felt bad for these five; they didn't deserve this treatment. At least they were still fighting with us.

Most of them inherited the features of their mother, Hecate. Black hair and green eyes. If they wore Harry's round glasses, they would've been a female version of Harry. I even look related to them, except I have brown eyes. Some of them seemed around my age or older or younger than me by one or two years, but there was one young girl who looked maybe ten.