Chapter 28 Year 2 - Flight and Fates

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

We all rushed to get to Kings Cross Station.

"Come on, children! Load your belongings into the trunk!" I heard Mr. Weasley call from outside.

The Weasleys began bustling down the stairs with their trunks. I finally exited the Burrow and I hauled my luggage outside to the car.

"Here, let me help," I heard Percy offer, lifting my luggage for me.

"Oh, thanks, Sebastian," I said.

Percy's eyebrows furrowed at the nickname. "Sebastian? The Slytherin student?"

I shrugged. "Oh, you remind me of a butler."

He scoffed. "Am I your servant now?"

I smirked. "Your fault who always offers to carry my luggage for me."

Once we had everyone's luggage in the car, we zoomed off into the air. It didn't take long to get there because Mr. Weasley was focused on getting all of us there on time, especially since this was Ginny's first year. Plus, Ginny was panicking and pressuring everyone to hurry.

"10:58!" Mr. Weasley shouted as we raced through the train station. "Come on, come on!"

"The train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley cried.

Fred, George, and Percy began running towards the familiar wall. Then, Ginny, Saffron, and I followed after them with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley trailing after us. We passed through the walls and heard the whistle from the train.

"Come on, or we'll be late!" Saffron yelled. I nodded.

We turned around and found Mr. and Mrs. Weasley checking on a quiet Ginny. "Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley!" We shouted.

They waved goodbye to us. "Take good care of Ginny!" Mrs. Weasley reminded us as Ginny caught up to us.

I nodded and turned to Ginny. "Come on, Ginny, let's get you up on this train."

We gave our luggage to the porters of the Hogwarts Express to handle and hopped onto the train. We walked through the corridors, searching for an empty compartment for ourselves.

"Any empty ones, Saffron?" I asked.

He shook his head, peeking into other compartments that were already full. "Nope."

"Bianca!" I heard Hermione's voice.

Our heads followed her voice. Hermione waved us over. "Ooh! There guys!"

We finally settled in a compartment with Hermione. I sat next to Ginny, while Saffron sat next to Hermione. The train began to move.

"Wait, where's Ron and Harry?" Saffron realized.

"Oh right...I haven't seen them yet," Hermione agreed, looking outside of the compartment.

Finally, Ginny spoke up. "Do you think-"

I cut her off. "Don't you dare think of the negatives."

"But usually they're with you all, aren't they?" Ginny retorted.

Silence welcomed itself into the conversation. The lady with the trolley visited our compartment, and we bought some sweets. Saffron bought his pumpkin pasties, Hermione shared cauldron cakes with Ginny, and I bought chocolate frogs.

I began to hear the faint sound of engines. "Do you guys hear that?"

We listened intently and turned to the window. Our eyes widened.