Ch. 19 Prom

^ Carter's dress

^ Carter's dress

^ Miss Morgan's dress

*************************************

"You look so beautiful!"

My mom was gushing over the outfit I had on. I decided to go for a dress but not one that a lot of other girls would be wearing. I meant a different route into picking the perfect one to wear for prom.

This dress was super cute and it caught my eye for sure. Not many dresses, if none at all, even catches my eye.

This one had sleeves and it had a cute design on both arms, which was see-through and it was cute all in all. I was super happy with the choice I made, so I will definitely be standing out at prom.

"You're so beautiful, darling." My mom smiles as she was messing with the dress, trying to make sure the winkles were out of it and it was straight at the bottom.

I looked at her through the mirror. "You've already said that five times."

She looks up through the mirror and catches my eye. "Can you blame me? I made a beautiful daughter."

My mom loves when I get dressed up, which only happens a few times. If it's necessary then I have to dress up but other than that, I don't.

When I showed mom the dress, at first she didn't like it but started admiring it and said it looked great on me.

Little does she know, I'm wearing underwear shorts underneath so if I accidentally trip or somehow my dress flies up, at least nothing will be shown.

This dress was a little on the short side, but the prom didn't have any rules except for making out or humping each other while dancing.

Which I won't be doing neither of those, so we'll be ok.

After I finished getting ready, my hair wasn't anything special. I left it down and my mom gave me a braclet and some rings to wear. When I asked her why I needed to wear them, she said it will tie the outfit together and make it look cuter.