Hot New Stepdad, Hot new Step-Uncle Both Want Me, the Emo Girl, Damn :20:

Hot new stepdad, hot step-uncle both want me, the Emo girl, Damn

[20]

"Well, actually Luke Board." Luke laughed. I looked at him, squinting. The sun was very high today. I rubbed my eyes again and his structure covered the sun.

His black hair fell down and his black pupils were just freaky. He was wearing a black shirt and wondered why he wasn't roasting. He was wearing shorts. I could feel his leg on mine.

"Oh, it's just Leah Singer for me." I said. Luke went over and picked my bag for me.

"Are you a relative to Greg or anything?" Luke asked. He knew my Dad?

"Yeah, I'm uh, his daughter." I bit my lip. Luke looked at me. it was almost as if he were squinting.

"You do look alike though. Greg's a cool man. Want me to help you?" Luke asked.

"Oh, I'm sure you more things to worry about. I can do this." I smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll just help." Luke grabbed my bag again and I started walking again. I walked ahead of him and then opened the door. I walked in and let Luke in. He walked into the living room as if he knew where everything was.

"Do you, like, know Greg personally?" I asked, raising my brow at him.

"Yeah, I give him the newspaper every morning and mow his lawn when he needs it. Like yesterday." Luke smiled.

"Oh, that's good. So, you hit me with a newspaper this morning?" I chuckled.

Luke laughed and then he turned red. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

I shook my head. "Don't worry. Shit happens."

Luke laughed and then he walked to the door. He opened it and walked out. I looked at his long hair going by. He smelt sweet. Like, guy sweet. I ran o the door and opened it. I saw Luke getting on his bike.

"Hey, so, are you doing anything later?" I asked. Luke turned his head to me. H rode his bike up a pathway towards me.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go hangout with my girl." Luke laughed nervously.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess that's important. Well, I gotta leave pretty soon. I'm going back home." I said.

"Oh, your not staying?" Luke's face went down a bit.

"My brother ran away and I thought my dad would know where he would be. But, I figured I should give my brother some time." I said. Luke put his bike down.

"You wanna talk?" Luke asked.

I folded my arms. YES! It's all I wanted to do for the last few days. I didn't want to talk with Wilson though. I needed someone else.

"No, you got papers to deliver. But, if you want to come by later, I'll be here in the house. I don't know when Greg or Hilary comes back though." I explained.

"Yeah, I'll for sure come over later." Luke smiled.

"Thanks, Luke." I smiled. Too bad you have a girlfriend, though, I thought. Luke walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. It felt nice to be held by someone. This hold was total sincere.

"I'll see you later, Leah." Luke let go of me. he smiled at me and walked back to his bike. He looked at me.

"Leah," he began then he laughed, "Hilary is a bitch. Don't let her get to you."

*^*^*^

Sorry it's shorttttttt. ;DD