[Andy Richardson]

Start from the beginning

I turned around and started to shake knowing I'm going to get screamed out for leaving Brooklyn. Before I could say anything Spot grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his room, once we got to his room he shoved me down onto his bed.

"Where were you?" Spot said

"Well you see I went on a little trip but before you yell. I wasn't hurt and I'm back" I spoke

Spot didn't say anything, he took a deep breath and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm just glade your okay" Spot said "Now the real question is did anyone see you?" 

I didn't answer Spot, instead I sat down on his bed.

"Who saw you?" Spot asked

"Some newsie" I said "Its okay, he doesn't know where I am from or my name" 

"Okay, get some sleep" Spot said

Spot kissed my forehead as I laid down.

~Time Skip~

It has been a few days since I last snuck away from Brooklyn and today I am planning on doing it again. I know my head will be on a platter but I have to see him again, I quickly got changed and walked into the main room, all the boys are sleeping prefect. I snuck outside to see Woods and Roger outside, all I need to do is sneak around them but how? I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Kelp.

"Trying to sneak away?" He asked

"How did you know?" I asked

"Trust me I know. I will help you, I will distract Wood and Roger" He said

Before I could say anything Kelp walked over to them and started to talk, when they were fully distracted I walked passed them. When I was out of there sight I ran, I ran back to Manhattan and soon found Romeo. I ran up behind him and jumped onto his back.

"Hey lover boy" I said in his ear

I moved off his back and he turned around.

"Green Eyes?" He said "Where have you been the past few days?"

"Lock down" I said

I was true, after I left Spot kept me locked in his room for a few days so I couldn't leave and the same day he lets me out I just sneak away again. I know I am going to be dead but it really is a thrill. 

"Where were you in lock down?" He asked me

"My brother wasn't happy with me sneaking away" I said "Now lets go do something" 

Before Romeo could answer I grabbed his hand and started to pull him, he tripped over his feet a few times before running up behind me. I remembered I that I don't know my way around Manhattan so I stopped.

"I just realized I don't know my way around" I said

Romeo chuckled and then pulled me off, I started to pull me.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see" He said   

I let out a laugh as we ran down the streets, soon we ended up in the park near a small pound. I sat down on the ground and Romeo soon followed suit. 

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked 

"Because this is the place I go when I want to get away from the other newsies" He said "I find it nice here"

"It is nice" I said

I pulled some hair into my face and started to play with my hair. Romeo placed his hand on mine and slowly moved my hand away from my hair, as he did so a blush formed on my face. He started to lean in and I did the same but someone grabbed the back of my shirt pulling me away.

"You are in so much trouble" They said and I knew the voice all to well

"Wood?" I said "How did you find me?" 

"Kelp isn't good at keeping things" He said "As for you. You stay away from her, just be lucky I came here and not here brother cause you would be in for a rude awaken" 

Romeo looked at me wide eyes and took a step away from the bigger male, Wood didn't put me down either. I started dragging me away from the back of my shirt.

Romeo's POV

I watched as Green Eyes was pulled away but the boy named Woods. Someone has to know what burrow she belongs to, before long I was rushing to the lodging house. When I got inside I found Jack and Race.

"Jack! Race! I have a question" I said

"Go for it" Jack said

"Wood? Does that name ring a bell?" I asked

"Wood as in the Brooklyn newsie?" Race asked

"I didn't know where he was from, that's why I asked" I mumbled

"Why do you ask then?" Jack asked

"I met a girl and we were hanging out and then this boy grabbed her, she seemed to know him because she didn't seemed scared. Now the true question why does she know him?" I mumbled

"Who knows-" Jack started "Wait Race doesn't Spot have a sister?"

"Yeah but he doesn't let her go anywhere" Race said "Romeo what does she look like?"

"Um, green eyes, very long H/C and-"

"That's her" Race said

I didn't say anything, I just stood there speechless. 

"What do I do?" I asked

"Your on your own for this one man" Jack said

Jack pated me on the back before walking away, I need to tell her how I feel. Before I could even think about what I was doing I was heading towards Brooklyn. When I got there it hit me that no newsie is going to let me inside to see her. I noticed there is a window and I quickly moved over to it. When I pecked inside I saw Green Eyes sitting on a bed. I tapped on the window and she turned her head.

Y/N POV

I heard a tap on the window and I turned to see Romeo, I stood up and opened the window.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me? You need to leave" I said

"Not before I do something" He said

"what?" I asked

Romeo didn't say anything, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a kiss. As soon as he pulled away he was leaving. 

"Romeo" I said before he fully left

"Yeah?" He said

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said

Romeo smiled and left, and just like that my lover boy was gone. You know this relationship might end up messy but I don't care one bit.