" See mom is worried about you, can I go and bring them " I asked him.

He nodded his head and went out of the room, " ma and appa come inside he wants to see you " I called them.

They both came inside and mom went to him and hugged him " are you okay dear " she asked him.

She kissed his forehead " tell me Gowtham, do you feel any pain " She asked him.

" ma I'm fine, I was panicked after waking up sorry for behaving like that " He said.

" It's okay Gowtham, we can understand that " mom said and sat next to him.

" Krishna you go call the doctor, we need to check his full body " dad said.

" Okay " mama said and went out.

After few minutes Doctor came and started to check him, " Now he has no problem, except he is injured in his leg and every person will behave wierdly after that parallized section over. So you guys don't need to worry " Doctor said.

" atleast he listens to his wife " Nurse commented.

Everyone started to laugh, It was embarassing to stand there. " we need to check his body fully but not today " doctor said adn gave some instructions to Nurse and went away.

" ma I'll get something to eat for him " Krishnan mama said and went to the canteen.

I thought of informing this to my parents, so I took my mobile and walked to the door to go outside " were are you going " Gowtham asked me.

" just out " I said.

" No don't go " he said.

" Gowtham relax, I am just going to make a call in a hallway. I'll be in a minute " I said.

" Gowtham we are here, don't panick " mom said.

I went out and made a call to mom " hello amma, Gowtham woke up " I said.

" Is he fine " mom asked me.

" yes ma , doctor also checked him. He is good but need to check up his full body tomorrow " I said.

" That's good to hear, I will visit him tomorrow and convey my wishes and prayers to him " Mom said.

" okay ma " I said and hung up the call.

Then I made two more calls, one for shwetha and another one for Gokul probably they are also worried about him. Afer informing everyone I went inside to see Gowtham was lying down and mom was sitting in a bed and looking at him adn dad was on a phone call.

I went and was standing next to him, Krishnan mama came with food. He gave me the food " Nurse told us to give me the tablet to him after having food right now " He said.

" okay mama " I said and took that food parcel from him and started to serve in a plate and went near him. " Gowtham " I called him.

" I need to fresh up first " he said.

" okay I'll help you up " I said and went near him.

" Riya you wait krishnan will give a hand to him " mom said.

Krishnan mama helped gowtham to go to the restroom and locked the door. I took a towel and toothbrush and paste for him. After doing his business he opened the door and I gave him the stuff which I took for him. He looked at me sadly " wait I will help " I said and went inside the restroom and locked the door.

I kept the paste in brush and gave it to him, He took from me and started to brush his teeth with one hand and with hand he holded my hand. I smiled looking at our hands " I missed this " I said adn kissed on top of his hand.