1: Prince

"Taehyung, get dressed and come to the garden" His father, the king, said waking Taehyung up from his sleep. Taehyung groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes. 

"Yes father"he said and yahwned. he looked at the maid walking in to assist him with getting ready. he sighed. he didnt want to do anything today. he wanted to sleep. 

the king closed the door and walked away. his shoes tapping the glossy stone floors of the castle where he walked.

"Prince Taehyung, wich outfit are you going to wear today?" she asked walking to his big closet. where the many clothes were hung inside. their colors and details stood out of the many the workers or guards wore inside. The guards wore blue, it was the color of their kingdom. and Taehyung woke a lot of white or also blue, he did have a golden coloered wear. wich was only for special occasions like a kings speach, where he had to look his best. 

"the blue one"Taehuyng said, it was his 'normal'wear. a set of white pants and blue top wear. a half long white cape to make him stand out of the guards. detailed on the edges. he knew what was to be done this morning."and please, just call me Taehyung"

"you know thats against the rules" she said. she waited for Taehyung to get out of his bed and go inside the bathroom. Following the young prince.

"i dont like all the formality's you know that. Hyanna" that was the maids name, she had been his personal maid for almost all his life. almost watching him grow up. Taehyung really liked her, she was almost like a mother figure since she passed away, she was olde than him and caring. she was now together with Yoongi the only ones really caring for him. he was a prince, getting whatever he needed. but not what he wanted.

the thing he desires for. the thing he wanted above everything.

love.

he wanted to hold someone, he wanted to have someone genuinly care for him. make him happy. kiss him. he wanted all those things he was forbidden by his father. a royal prince shouldnt let his heart be tained by the thing called love. 

and shouldnt share the bed with someone else until the day of crowning. 

Taehyung hated that. he just wanted that. that thing he wasnt allowed to get. he was allowed to talk and dance with people at balls, but never more. there was always a guard watching him in the shadows. whenever a guest or himself went to far he would interrup and take Taehyung away.

"here" Hyanna said helping him into his buttun-up. Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror. he smiled then sighed and tried again. 

"Pri-Taehyung...is something bothering you?"she asked as she took his blue jacket handing it to him.

"are you happy Hyanna?"he asked looking at her in the mirror. she looked a bit puzzed then nodded.

"well i feel happy, i do what i like."she answered and Taehyung hummed looking back at himself again.

"why you ask, are you not happy?"she looked a bit concerned. how could a beautiful prince like him not be happy. he was well known and wanted by other princes and princesses. he would get anyone on his knees when he could chose the one to marry.

"i dont know, but dont tell father"

"i wont, but you can always talk to me"she smiled and grabbed the make up box. she fixed Taehyungs brown hair and added a slight natural make up to his eyes. making him look gorgeous like always.

"i know, thank you"Taehyung gave her a smile and she nodded putting the stuff away.

"now go to yout father, he doesnt like waiting"she said and Taehyung walked out. now dressed and well. he took a breath before leaving his room and entering the hallway. 

seeing two guards in the far end. he admired their loyalty and patience. always just standing there. not leaving their post if their erent told to. 

"Tae!" He heard his brother and he halted turning around. Yoongi hurried to him now walking together. 

"hey hyung"

"are you exited?"Yoongi asked. taehyung sighed.

"kinda. i just dont want to do it with father. he makes it so forced"

"i know. we will go together a other time"Yoongi said. he kw Taehyung wasnt very fond of their 'new'father. he used to be a caring and amazing king. but that changed when the queen died.  that is also one of the reasons he forbid the prince, taehyung. to fall in love. Yoongi was allowed to as he didnt want the throne at all. the king let him after a long agrument with Yoongi wich he lost. Taehyung was jealous about that, he also wanted to do what he liked.

"i would like that"Taeyung said walking down the stairs. it was a big castle and to Taehyung it felt empty and cold. 

they passed a guard  at the door and Taehyung greeted him with a smile. the guard was taken aback and chuckled shyly before bowing and smiling. "morning prince taehyung and Prince Yoongi"he said. he opened the door for them to enter.

outside they already saw their father speaking witht he royal horsemen and commander of their guards. Jimin. The only close Fruend Taehyung had outside of the general people inside the castle. he admired the way Jimin was free to travel and walk outside. with his strong white horse on the fields. He was the one that Taehyung was allowed to go with besides Yoongi. the king trusted their Commander enough to let Taehyung into his care outside the castle walls.

"Jimin!"Taehyung said happy smiling. the horsemen look to where the voice came from and smiled wide waving at the prince.

"hello prince Taehyung" he said bowing lightly.

"its just Taehyung" taehyung said sighing and his father turned around giving him a look.

"taehyung dont" he said. he then walked to his brown horse getting on. 

two guards  brought Yoongi and Taehyungs horse. and Taehyung smiled cupping his horse's nose and placing a soft kiss on it.

"hello strong buddy" he said and got on his back. 

he quickly followed after his father and the commander who were already riding away. 

this was something they did often in the morning. to enjoy the sun and morning warmth. having a talk and be outside. Taehyung liked it, if his father wasnt with them. it would all be so formal and he didnt like that  a lot. neither did Yoongi. 

when the king wasnt there. they would sing and sake flowers to decorate the hrses hairs or their own hair. those were good times. but lately they started to get less.

the king didnt let them go alone often anymore like that. he found out from a other guard the patrolle the garden that he saw taehyung sing and play around on the field. giving flowers to jimin and Yoongi. he got angry saying that thats not how a prince should behave. and now joined them almost everytime.

"Jimin" taehyung said. the horseman look at him and slowed down now walking besides Taehyung.

"whats up?"they were almost whispering so the king didnt hear them.

"when can you take me out again, im so bored inside"Taehyung said. 

"i will see what i can do, but i cant promise anything now"

"i know"

"very soon i promise"

"Park, come here for a moment" the king said looking back. Taehyung sighed and went next to Yoongi who just stared in front of him. like usual. he may look annoyed and bored always but he actually wasnt that bad. to Taehyung he was caring. he protected his little brother. and now he was training to become a commander of their army he could. he had toggen very skillful with the sword and was more than able to protect the castle and his brother if anything were to happen.

---

So here is the first chapter of the story. I hope you like it.

Im really exited to write this for you all, i have wanted to write this for a while now. But i had to wait to finish one of my other books first.

Thank you for reading, see you at the next update!