I rubbed my temples as all of this was starting to give me a headache. They were not going to realise their mistake if Aaron was going to keep on supporting them everytime. At this point, I felt like a bad mother who didn't even know how to train her kids, not my fault my first baby turned raised my expectations.

"Sienna, baby, relax, don't work yourself up too much." I looked at Aaron in utter and pure disbelief, he was asking me to relax, relax?!

"I am getting worked up, me?! You are not the one who has to do all the apologies most of the time. I feel so ashamed when they come and stand at our doorstep and complain about the same matter again and again, they give me looks as if I am a bad mother, but that's not it, I don't even care what they think of me, I care about them, our babies." I looked at them with teary eyes and spoke before taking a deep breath, "They make faces whenever they look at them and it pains my heart, I want everyone to look at them with a smile on their faces and not turn around their face with a frown."

Maybe I was overreacting, but who cares? As a mother, my heart ached whenever people talked with Sam with a huge smile planted on their faces, but turned around their faces when Elise and Elijah were in picture. Many times, I had heard them bad mouth my kids and there was nothing worse in this world to hear bad about your babies, trust me.

"We are sorry." They mumbled again, but this time with actual tears in their eyes and for the first time I saw guilt in their faces, maybe all they needed was a small melodrama to feel guilty.

"Are you?" I asked, placing my hands over my hips— I was really turning into a mother.

"We promise, we won't do any mischief again." It was funny how they said everything in sync.

"I'm not stopping you from doing any mischief, just not the extreme ones, yes?" They happily nodded their head and placed sloppy kisses on my cheeks before running away upstairs, probably to their rooms, probably to plan yet another one of their pranks.

I smiled at their retreating figure and turned my head towards Aaron who was looking amusedly at me. He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer, our face inches apart, "Damn baby, seven years and you still turn me on like never before." I laughed at his cheesiness and placed a kiss near the corner of his mouth.

"How is that for turning you on, baby?" He groaned and buried his face in the crook of my neck, making me giggle like a highschool girl. You'd think his magic would have faded after so many years, but it was still intact and more powerful than before, maybe that's what you call a real love.

"I have office to be in ten minutes, but you are making it really hard for me, darling." I brought my face closer, purposefully brushing my lips slightly against his and whispered, "Stay with me?"

He has been working really hard these days and I could see the stress in his eyes. I wanted him to take a few days off, but I knew how important this project was for him, so I could not exactly force him to take a few days off, not anymore though.

"The deal with Mr. Leah has already been signed, take a few days off, please?"

"How do you know that?"

"Just because I work from home doesn't mean I don't keep tabs on your deals." Yes, that was true. I had stopped going to the office five months after my pregnancy and I had been working from home since then. After giving birth to the twins, I could have resumed going to work, but I didn't want to leave them to nannies and neither did I want to disturb the work place by taking them there, so instead I decided to stay at home and work while taking care of the kids.

He had begged me many times to resume work from the office, saying he would make a room for kids as he could not focus on work without me, but that was not practical at all. He had stubbornly not talk to me for two days because I rejected his offer to come to office, but at the end of the day, he also knew I was doing it for him and our company.

Yes, our company.

Aaron and I have been married for seven years now, he had proposed me exactly a week after the whole fake hickey incident saying that he didn't want to wait any longer as he was afraid some other man would sweep me right off my feet, he was totally wrong, he was the only man for me. And as much as he wanted a grand wedding, I wanted a small wedding in a church with just the close ones by our side.

He was the sweetest husband anyone could ask for, not because he did everything I told him or because he treated me like a queen, but because he respected me and kept me above all of his other work affairs. He never cancelled our dates or our family outings because of a meeting, that was a different thing I cancelled our dates and outings if the meeting was very important.

I was still his personal assistant after all.

Our relationship was sailing perfectly because I respected and loved him as much as he respected and loved me. If one of us ever happened to be angry, the other one remained calm and tried to cool down the other and vice versa. Ofcourse, we have had our fair share of arguments, but nothing that made us think that we were better off without each other, infact, it pulled us closer and I for one, could never think of living without him by my side.

"You are such a tease, Mrs. Steele." He whispered, huskily and I bit his lip making him groan and pull me irresistibly close.

"Only for you, Mr. Steele." He smiled and smashed his lips upon mine, kissing me hungrily. All those butterflies that I thought have gone, returned like crazy as we both moaned and groaned into each other. The things were just about to get more heated when we heard our nine year old son stomp his foot and groan, turning his head away,

"Mommy, daddy, in the room!"

"Sorry, Sammy."

"Sorry, champ."

We both laughed and leaned our forehead against each other, oh god, how lucky I was to have him as my husband. I glanced at Sam who had his eyes closed tightly, taking this as a chance, I gave Aaron a small kiss and whispered,

"Listen to our son, baby, let's take it to the room."

"You are going to be the death of me, wifey."

He threw me over his shoulder and started running towards our bedroom, it was going to be a long day and preferably a long night too.

••••••••

Firstly, Ramadan Mubarak to all of my Muslim readers, I hope this Ramadan brings a lot of joy, blessings and love into your lives

Secondly...

WE ARE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS BOOK!

I know I have made mistakes, learnt from them, you guys taught me so many things and I learnt a lot from you guys throughout this journey and I am so glad to have you all as my readers. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

We have already crossed 500K mark and I'm sure we'll cross THE 1M mark very soon too.

I'm not going to write a long ass farewell speech, but I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! *Sobs loudly* I have had so many memories and faced so many emotions while writing this book and ngl, this book held a special place in my heart and so did you guys.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all those beautiful votes and comments, thank you for all the support, thank you for those critical comments too, it really help me build my thoughts and words better.

Till then,

*waves smiling while letting out a tear*