20

Getting covered in flour!

I was celebrating my weekend like every other person, watching Netflix, eating popcorns with the best men by my either side, I think you can say I was pretty much enjoying myself after a long time. It was already evening and we were watching 'The Lion King' while sipping coke and eating popcorns every now and then when my phone suddenly pinged. Not wanting to disturb anyone and by anyone I mean Sam and Matt, I walked out of the room with phone in my hand and unlocked it only to have my eyes widened to the size of soccer ball.

It was a message from Mr. Steele which read that I had to be ready by ten in the morning tomorrow which was Sunday. No explanations, no reasonings, just an order. I badly wanted to type and ask why, but I was scared. Almost a month and I was still scared of questioning him or even look in his eyes.

His eyes were the most captivating. It was strange shade of dark blue with light glimpse of grey which usually turns black whenever he gets angry or looks at me the reason for the latter one is still a mystery to me and yet to be found.

I locked the phone and put in my pocket and went back to watch the movie trying not to think too much about it. Matt questioned me with his gaze when I returned to the living room to which I just shrugged my shoulders indicating that it was nothing important while in reality, his message was messing up my head as if he was not enough to mess up my head already.

By the time the movie got over, Sam was already asleep and Matt was rubbing his eyes. Even though it was still ten, we all were really sleepy because we didn't sleep the past entire night as we were busy having fun at my parents.

"Go and get some sleep, sleepyhead." I said with a light chuckle to which he just nodded his head. After bidding me goodbye with a forehead kiss, he went to his apartment.

I looked at Sam who was sleeping very peacefully and carried him to my room and laid him down on the bed. Good thing, he was already wearing his night suit, so I didn't have to bother about it. After pulling the duvet over his body, I went to the bathroom to finish my business. Once I was done brushing my teeth and changing into some comfortable Pjs and Matt's t-shirt, I laid down beside Sam and fell into a deep slumber having completely forgotten about Mr. Steele.

The next morning I woke up at nine which was very late for me and looked beside me to find Sam missing, but I could hear his voice along with Matt's from the kitchen which gave me a kind of relief. I stood up from my bed and made a beeline towards the bathroom. Once I was done taking a bath, I changed into a pair of jeans and a red shirt, combed my hairs into a ponytail and applied some gloss on my cracked lips. Giving myself a final glance, I walked towards the kitchen.

"I am a shuper-man!" Sam loud voice roared the entire house and I smiled at him which completely faded when my eyes landed on the mess which was created in the kitchen. It was as if a hurricane came inside my kitchen.

There was flour everywhere and by everywhere I mean, on the floor, on the walls, on the counter and even on their bodies. The kitchen was covered with syrups and flours and eggs, you name it, it was there.

My eyes widened at the scene before me and my mouth went open in shock. I slowly walked towards them looking at the floor and the walls all these while as they just kept silent.

Good, because they both are now gone.

One thing you need to know about me is I don't like mess. I always want everything in it's place, not an OCD, but yeah, I liked keeping my place clean and not make it a cave, while Matt's was a whole different story.

"What the hell is this?!" I said angrily, to which Sam gulped and Matt looked a bit petrified.

"W-We were t-trying to make you b-breakfast." Matt muttered, looking at me with guilt.

"Doesn't look like it." I spoke, to which they both pulled their ears and muttered a low 'sorry' and you guys know how my heart works.

"It's okay, it's all done now." As soon as I said that sentence, I swear I saw Matt looking at me so creepily that I could have peed my pants. He gave Sam the look and then they both attacked me, literally.

"Matt! What are you doing?!" I shrieked and ran towards the living room in horror.

"It's time to get dir-tay!" Matt yelled and ran after me with eggs and flour in his hands with Sam trailing behind.

"I swear to god— Matt, what the hell!"

He did not just break the egg on my head!

"MATT! You are so going down!"

Just as I was about to catch him, my leg slipped and I fell taking Matt with me. I was cursing profanities in my head while, Sam was busy laughing at my misery.

I looked at me who was looking at me, mischievously as he rubbed his palms together.

"You just dig your own grave." He said and at that time, I knew it that I was trapped. He pinned my hands above my head and emptied the bag of flour all over me— courtesy of Sam.

The situation was kind of like this— All of us covered in flour and eggs, me lying on the floor with Matt hovering over me with my hands pinned above my head and the grand entry of Mr. Steele.

His eyes landed on me and then Matt and then my laughing munchkin and then again at me and his eyes turned almost black. He clenched his fist tightly, his knuckles turning white and then he spoke,

"Nice family you've got."

••••••••

I am trying to be as regular as I can, so kudos to me for trying XD

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.

💓