32

All over the media!

The next morning, I woke up with a huge fat smile planted on my lips. I looked to my right to find Sam sleeping peacefully as I stroked his hair with my fingers in a comforting manner.

Last night was ecstatic.

After the possessive kiss, we laughed looking at Sam covering his eyes with his small, little palms and that was when I warned Mr. Steele to never kiss me in front of him, if he decides to kiss me again, that is.

After that we got some dinner at a fancy restaurant, ofcourse, considering how Mr. Steele enters nowhere if  it doesn't scream money. Last night, I got to see a very different side of him. He was more carefree, informal and all smiles and laughs. Ofcourse, I was honoured by his smiles many time before, but this time it seemed more real and genuine than ever.

And oh, his laugh!

It was like the most melodious sound ever to my ears. Infact, his nature last night was also very much laid back and the way he talked with Sam and played with him made me look at him in a whole different light and I was definitely loving this side of him. He even kissed both of us goodnight, after dropping us off, Sam on the cheeks and me on the lips and if I was not falling for him before, now I definitely was and quicker than ever.

I didn't know if it was good thing or bad to gather a liking towards him, but whatever it was, I was trying to give it a shot, for me, for Sam, for us. The feeling that I get whenever I am around him is something too magical. My heart instantly flutters on hearing his voice and the butterflies in my stomach are always ready to fly out of the cage in his presence.

What I had noticed these last few days was that he had stopped calling me by my name or surname and rather addressed me as those lovable words which made my heart go crazy and if that was not enough to make me run for the moon, he never missed a chance to touch me. Public place or not, he would find every suitable chance to touch me, hold me close, kiss me—

Oh, his lips.

His lips were as soft as a feather and it worked magically on mine like they were meant for each other. The way he huskily addressed my body was a huge turn on for me and the fact that I affected him in certain ways, made me smile and feel special. All these while, I had denied my feelings for him, but now I was ready to take it somewhere, anywhere.

For the first time in years, someone was able to make me feel special, make me feel things I had never felt before, make me do things I had never done before and made me heart flutter like crazy and the fact that they were trying to stay by my side even after knowing that I had a baby and didn't further ask me any questions just blended everything perfectly.

With a huge smile still planted on my lips, I woke up and did my routine before going to the kitchen and make some chicken sandwich. Yes, I was going to have chicken sandwich for breakfast and no, I did not mind it at all. Just as I was about to serve myself some breakfast, I heard the doorbell ring and I smiled inwardly knowing exactly who it was.

Perfect Timing.

"Mattie!" I exclaimed happily and hugged him tightly as I was not able to do that last night considering how he was already half asleep by the time we came, so he decided to call it a night, for real, as soon as we entered the home.

Why was he waiting for us in the first place was still a mystery to me because I remember telling him to not wait for us and just sleep if we got late, but he was he and he must have been waiting for us if anything goes bad, just in case.

He was wonderful.

"Looking at the huge smile on your lips and glow on your face, I'd like to assume that last night went by amazing and you have made some chicken sandwich, so without any further redo, let's dig in the food and fill me in with everything that has happened last night and I mean every single thing. Yeah?"

"Okay."

We walked towards the dining table as I served him some sandwich and took a bite of my own as I began telling him everything that happened last night with me smiling all the while and him squealing and clapping every now and then.

"That's absofuckinglutely amazing, Ennie!" He said and took a huge bite of the sandwich.

"Eww, gross." I said, scrunching my nose.

"Gross is what you are going to do with him in few days. I can't believe you get to tap such a hot male!"

"Nothing like that is going to happen, so get your mind out of the gutter. You know I am saving myself till marriage."

"I know that, you know that, but he doesn't know that." He said, before gulping down some orange juice and walking towards the living room, plopping himself down on the couch and switching on the television.

"Than I will let him know because there is no way I am having my first time with anyone than my husband. It is just embarassing." I said and hid my face with my hands, as my face turned red.

"How the fuck is it embarassing? It's not like you are going to detail your husband with your first time experience." He said, switching through some channels before finally agreeing upon one.

"It just is. Now, stop with the non-virgin talk."

"By the way, I have something to tell you." He mumbled, looking anywhere but my face.

Now, that's a first.

"What is it?" I shifted towards him, waiting for him to continue.

"I, kind of, met someone." A huge blown smile appeared on my lips and I hugged him tightly, making his cheeks go red.

Aww.

"Who is it?" I asked, but before he could reply, something caught my attention; something on my television; something very strange and very disturbing came before my view and that was the photo of Mr. Steele, Sam and I laughing and the photo was taken at the restaurant last night with the heading loud and clear—

'Has this billionaire already secretly tied the knot?'

••••••••

You all gotta admit, this update was kind of quicker than my usuals