Back to Hogwarts

Just some average stuff for me. Heartbreak, pain, and suffering.

We went back to Hogwarts and I could barely hold back my pain.

************************

We were in Potions with Snape, when I couldn't handle it anymore, I broke down and started a panic attack in the middle of class.

Everyone looked at me and Snape nodded and Draco escorted me to the hospital wing.

"Miss, you seem to be fine.  Could you tell me the problem?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

I shook my head. Draco walked over and whispered in her ear and she looked at me, she was upset too.

"Well, as sorry as I am, I can't fix death, sorry dear." She sent me and Draco back to class.

There, Draco hugged me close to him. He knew it wasn't okay in my mind and he wished he could help. But the most he could do was be there for me.

I was sitting alone by mine and Draco's tree, waiting til he could could come out here.

I had two free periods. This, then one right after. Draco had class during my first free, but we met up right after his class.

While I was waiting I saw Hermione walk up to me, "Hey, are you okay?" She asked me kindly.

I yelled at the tip of my lungs,"No! I'm not okay! My father is dead!" Draco had come outside from his class to hear me yelling he ran over and yelled at Hermione.

"Leave her alone, mudblood, you aren't welcome to speak to y/n!" He quickly fired at her.

I just sobbed, giving up. Why? Why happen to me?!

I was hurt.

******************

Draco had been protecting me recently. I didn't know what to say. The world is just such a cruel place.

Draco cared, that's all that matters. Now that my father was gone, my stepmother could rule my everything.

"I can't go home during summer, not to her!" I wailed as we walked to Transfiguration.

I couldn't grasp it. My father, was dead.

************************

Draco and I spent alot of time together. As much as he could, he was right by my side.

He even got his schedule changed to match mine. So I was never alone. It cheered me up.

One thing though, was that Harry, Ron, and Hermione had saved the Philosopher's Stone from Voldemort.

They got a bunch of luck I tell you, unbelievable!

I thought for sure that they were just cheating, but they actually did it. With loads of help.

I was not looking forward to going home to my stepmother, but I had no choice. There was no way she would let me stay at Malfoy Manor.

In fact, she despised the Malfoys. I was screwed. My hopes were gone. All of my life, my everything, gone. What could I do to stop this madness.
******************************************
A few more chapters of this book!!! I hope it was good! I'll edit this soon! Thanks for reading dont forget to comment and tell me anything. Also, if you want me to read your story to see if it's good, just DM me! I'd be happy to. Also, I just wanna say, next book I'll do a Q&A so leave comments and vote. I'm actually excited to write the second book, and you will see why soon xox, the author!!!