First Day of Class

"We have Transfiguation first!" Draco said.

"No second!" I said.

He pulled out our schedules and pointed, "First."

"What do I owe you for being wrong?" I asked sarcastically.

"Could I get another one?" He said pointing to his cheek. I acknowledged he was referring to when I kissed him on the cheek.

I looked around and saw nobody. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"That was shocking!" I heard Goyle say sarcastically.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Nothing!" he said running off.

We ran off to Transfiguration, and we arrived on time, surprisingly.

They were in pods of two. I looked at Draco as I sat down. He sat down at my table.

"Excuse me?!" Pansy Parkinson said.

"What did you do, trump?" I laughed. So did Draco.

"NO! That happens to be my boyfriend!" she yelled at me.

"No, I am not your boyfriend, pugnose, and never will be." Draco said aloud.

I started laughing so hard I fell out of my chair. Pugnose! I laughed again.

Professor McGonagall walked in and Pansy sat with a friend in the front row.

"Today you will learn how to turn matches into needles," she said.

Really? The most stupid and boring thing possible?!

"The spell is Conjecture. You may begin." She told us.

I looked at my match,"Conjecture!" My match immediately turned into a needle.

McGonagall stared at me, "My oh my! Well done! 10 points to Slytherin!"

Oh yeah!

Draco was trying to hard, "Draco, it's conjecture, you can do it!" "Yeah! Conjecture!" Boom. In front of him was a needle!

"I've never had students do it in the first class! Let alone the first time! I can tell you two will be great! 10 points to Slytherin!" McGonagall was happy, but deep down, you could tell she wished it wasn't Slytherin.

********************************************

"Charms class!" I told Draco while he got his books.

As we walked Draco kept giggling to himself, "What are you laughing about?" I asked giggling to myself.

"Um- it's just- nothing," he said sighing.

"No, you can trust me. What is it?' I asked.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Okay,"

What was he hiding?

***********************************

We arrived at class, finally!

"Swish and flick! Oh, Mr. Malfoy, Miss Lovemoon, why are you late?"

"Um-" "Peeves led us the wrong way," I lied.

"Of course! Have a seat," We sat down next to each other and I was sat next to Pansy because Draco didn't want to.

"You again!" she growled.

"Let's just make this clear, I don't like you and you don't like me. Enemies! Now shut your trap, Pugnose!" I growled back.

"5 points from Slytherin for talking in my class!" Flitwick said.

"Swish and flick!" the class said.

"Windgardium Leviosa," Flitwick said, "Anyone want to try?" My hand shot up as well as Hermione's.

"Miss Lovemoon! Since you have been talking, go ahead, prove you paid attention!"

"Windgardium Leviosa!" I said pointing it at a vase instead of my feather. Up it went!

"Very good now-" "I have something else!" I cut him off.

"Yes?" Flitwick said.

"Levicorpus!" I yelled, pointing my wand at Hermione.

She screamed. I shook her all around then put her up higher and dropped.

"AHHHHH!" she screamed I laughed and looked over and Draco could barely breathe from his laughter.

"10 points from Slytherin!" Flickwick yelled.

"Worth it," I said for everyone to hear.

"Detention, Miss Lovemoon!" Flitwick said again.

"That mudblood deserved it," Draco said.

"Detention for you too, Mr. Malfoy!"

Draco and I shrugged laughing.

***********************************

"Where next?" Draco said from across the room, knowing we had detention.

"DETENTION, MR. MALFOY!" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah,"

"Actually, you will not have detention tonight Mr. and Mrs.- I mean Miss Lovemoon and Mr. Malfoy." I heard a voice, McGonagall.

"Oh, thank you?" I said confused.

She nodded and left the Slytherin common room.

"Well, in that case, off to dinner!" I said happily.

We started walking towards the Great Hall when Draco stopped and looked at me.

"What is it?" I said quietly.

He looked down. I put out my hand and he entwined his fingers with mine.

"Better?" I said giggling.

"Much, Mrs. Malfoy," he said talking like McGonagall.

I blushed and he stopped, "Why are you blushing?" he said confused.

"I- um- no reason," I said.

"You can trust me," he replied.

I started walking. I like you, Draco, that's why I blushed! I wanted to say.

We got to the great hall and Hermione glared at me. Harry got up, as well as Ron.

"Oh, Malfoy, what's this?" he said pointing at us.

We walked away.

There we saw it, dinner!

I grabbed a few things and started eating.

"That was great!" I said walking back with Draco.

"Right?!"

We got back to the portrait, "Password?"

Draco looked at me terrified, "Dragon Boy, you can be real stupid! Fortuna Major," I said proudly. The door swung open.