Midnight Duel

I overheard Harry talking about Flying lessons, which Slytherin and Gryffindor had together.

"Of course, I just desperately want to make a fool of myself on a broom in front of Malfoy and Lovemoon!"

I sniggered, this was gonna be good!

**********************************

Flying lessons. Draco and I walked out onto the field.

Madam Hooch, the teacher, told us to stand by a broom, I stood by Draco and his broom.

"All you have to do is say UP!" she told us.

I looked at my broom, "UP!" It went straight into my hand.

"WOW!" Draco said loudly.

She told us to mount our brooms and I did.

Then, she told us to take off the ground then touch right back down.

We all did except Neville Longbottom, who had to be taken to the hospital wing.

"Don't leave the ground or you will be out of here before you can say quidditch."

Madam Hooch left, and Draco picked up Neville's remembrall.

"Give it here, Malfoy!" Harry said.

Draco smirked, "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find," Draco started.

"How about on the roof?!" I finished.

Draco and I flew up on our brooms. Harry grabbed his and mounted.

I heard Hermione yell at Harry, "NO! Madam Hooch told us not to move! You will get us all in trouble!"

Harry completely ignored her and flew up after us. Draco threw the remembrall to me and Harry glared, "Give it here, Lovemoon, or I'll knock you off your broom!"

"Is that so?" I said glaring back. "Yeah, not like Malfoy cares about you!" Harry said.

It stung, my heart hurt and Draco looked over at me and I threw the remembrall back and went back to the ground.

Draco got upset, "Catch it f you can, then!"

Draco threw the remembrall and Harry flew down and caught it and everyone made it back to the ground. Everyone was cheering for Harry.

Draco ran over to me, but before he could say anything McGongall came out, "Harry Potter! Follow me," Draco smirked and then turned back to me.

"Potter is wrong, I do care about you, I love you!" Draco told me.

Everyone was staring at us, I started crying, "But do you?" I ran off to a tree over in a corner of the courtyard.

Draco appeared a few moments later, "Hey, y/n, please stop crying, I really do care and love you!"

I kept crying and Draco came and sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

He put his head on top of mine, "Really?" I asked him.

He nodded and we put our heads down again.

*************************************

I woke up to see the courtyard. I panicked and sat up, realizing I was still with Draco in the courtyard.

"Hey, are you okay?" he quickly asked.

I nodded ad we got up and walked away to find Harry, Ron, and Hermione in front of the quidditch wall.

"Harry, being a seeker, it's in your blood," Hermione said.

"Your father was a seeker!" Ron said. Harry wasn't expelled?!

"Well, Potter, when will you be on the train back home?" Draco said.

"Actually, he is the new Gryffindor seeker, Malfoy," Ron said.

"You seem much braver now that you are back on the ground with your little friends, except her!" Harry yelled.

Even though Draco promised that he cared, it still stung.

"Oh yeah? I could take you any time!" Draco said.

"When?" Harry shot back.

"Midnight in the trophy room, wizards duel, oh don't tell me you don't know what a wizards duel is?" Draco shot.

"Of course he does, I'm his second, who's yours?" Ron glared.

"Y/n!" He didn't hesitate.

We walked away hearing them talk behind us, not knowing exactly what they said.

"A wizards duel, really Draco?" I said to him.

"No, that's just a way for him to get caught out of bed, so he gets shipped back to the muggles!" He whispered.

I giggled, "Oh!"

************************************

We walked back to the common room slightly late so nobody was in there. We sat down on the couch in the common room and started talking, "So, do you really do care?" I asked him, sincerely curious.

He just nodded.

I then said, "I'm tired, but I don't wanna leave you."

Draco blushed, "Awe, thank you, so you do love me, don't you, love!"

There it was again, I brought up the courage to ask him about why he called me that.

"Why do you always call me that?"

Draco's face went red, "Well, okay I'll tell you. I like you, okay? I know we are young, but I like you!"

"I like you too, but I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm sorry, maybe soon though!" I told him the truth.

"Oh, okay, I'll accept that!" He said.

I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine.

We both fell asleep.

*********************************

I woke up next to Draco, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he woke up.

"Mind if I? Kiss you?" he asked, whispering the last part.

I thought about it, I concluded my ideas, then nodded.

He leaned in towards me and then Pansy opened the door to the girls dorm.

We stopped, once again not kissing.

"What do you think you are doing with my boyfriend?" Pansy hissed.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Draco screamed at her.

She started wailing, and ran out of the common room.

"Well, that's not gonna be good..." I said to Draco.

***************************************

Hi guys! I just wanted to say I have rearranged the chapters, so if you are just now reading this, and the next chapter isn't Nearing Break, then click the chapters button, so you can start over, sorry, - The Author!!!