Diagon Alley With the Malfoy's

"Wake up!" Draco whispered to me.

"Mm," I said giggling.

"What?" He said hopping on the bed and started tickling me.

"Hey- ah- no- stop!" I said full on laughing.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He continued.

"S-s-s-s- stop!" I said absolutely dying of laughter.

"Magic words?" He said enjoyig himself.

"Please let me go," I tried.

"Nope, try again, love!" He continued.

Crap! What did he want me to say?!

I thought about it, "Oh, Draco, my love, please let me go!" I said acting.

He shrugged, "Fine, that was better."

He sat up and and stood to walk out of the room, "Wait!"

He turned, "Where are we going?"

"Diagon Alley, get dressed," Draco replied.

I nodded and he left.

I got up and went to my closet.

I grabbed out a plain dress, then decided it was good enough.

I came out to find Draco in an average muggle-ish, yet still wizardy, outfit.

**********************************************

As Draco, Lucius, and I arrived at The Leaky Cauldron, we walked through and every was astonished to see the three of us.

I rolled my eyes as a man said, "Holy crickets! It's y/n Lovemoon!"

"Yes, indeed!" said another man.

"Pleasure to meet you!" a lady said.

Draco grabbed my hand and we ran after Lucius, with people following me speaking.

"Thank you," I whispered pulling him into a hug.

"You are welcome, love," Draco whispered.

I started thinking to myself, why does he use that to refer to me all the time? Does he like me? I'll probably never know.

We walked through after the wall opened, and headed for the first place.

"First to Gringotts!" We went and got money from our vaults, we each had three vaults in the lower section of the bank. Next!

"Uniform: three sets of plain work robes, black. One plain pointed hat, balck, for day wear. One pair protective gloves, dragon hide or similar. One winter cloak, black with silver fastenings. Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags." I said aloud.

We walked toward Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. There, me and Draco got our robes, hats, and gloves, because of a shop right next door, and went to the next place.

I started the next part, "Course Books: Standard Book of Spells: Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk, A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory, Beginners' Guide to Tranfiguration, One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi, Magical Draughts and Potions, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self Protection." We went to the book store and got our books.

We continued, "What next, y/n?" Draco asked.

"Other Equipment: one wand, one pewter standard size 2 cauldron, one set glass or crystal phials, one telescope, and one set brass scales. Students may also bring an owl, a cat, or a toad." I finished.