The Banquet: Part 2

"Pleasure to meet you!" I exclaimed.

"I'll see you around, love," Phillip whispered.

"Sure," I replied.

I turned to see Draco, "May I have this dance?" I giggled, "Absolutely!"

The music slowed.

<insert Twilight theme>

Heart beats fast, colours and promises...

"This song..." I said.

How to be brave. How can I love when I'm afraid to fall...

"Do you want me to have them change it?" Draco asked me.

"No, it's just..."

"What, you can tell me anything," He said being completely honest.

"This may or may not be, you'll never know," I punched his arm slightly, "the song I want playing when I walk down the isle..."

"Well, it suits you," he smirked.

I have died every day waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have love you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousnd more...

We danced for a while just listening to the lyrics.

Time stands still, beauty in all she is, I will be brave. I will not let anything, take away what's standing in front of me.

Every breath, every hour has come to this...

One step closer...

"I have died everyday, waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. One step closer one step closer. I have died everyday, waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more." I finished, whispering the song as we danced.

"I didn't know you had that in you..." He said almost in a whisper.

"Attention, everyone! We will now meet in the parlor for y/n's gift opening!" Lucius Malfoy spoke.

We all walked into the Malfoy's parlor to find loads of gifts.

I was in complete awe.

I was told to sit down, so I chose a spot, and to my surprise Draco sat next to me.

Their house elf, Dobby, brought me the first gift, "This one is from my mother," I stated.

I opened the gift to see a lovely new dress, I ws assuming I was weraing it to the platform.

The next gift, "From father," I claimed.

I opened the gift to see a lovely locket, but it was empty.

"For you to put whatever you like in it," he immediately said.

"This one is wrapped kinda funny," I giggled.

"From Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy," I said quietly.

Mrs. Malfoy was holding back laughter, while Mr. Malfoy was getting flustered.

When I opened the package I saw something I almost laughed at, a scrapbook of me and Draco from day one. And the scrapbook had a million open spots for more pictures.

"I absoulutely love it, thank you!"

They nodded. The next one was from my house elf, Wellie. I got confused.

"She asked so nicely if she could get you a gift, so we let her," my mother explained.

I opened it to see a gorgeous tiara!

"OMG! This is beautiful!" I screamed.

I heard Draco mumble something under his breath.

I opened gifts from people I didn't know and got down to the last two.

"Phillip Morgan," I said lamely. Draco glared at him.

"Oh! It's a jewelry familiar!" I screeched.

"Glad you like it, y/n." Phillip said.

"Like it, I love it!" He just beamed.

"This last one is from, it doesn't say," I wonder who it was from, "it has initials, but that's it. D. B." I said confused I opened it to see my favourite gift I got tonight, a personalized necklace. It said 'beauty' in the most beautiful golden letters. I looked around, but nobody had the initials D.B..

"It's lovely! But who is it from?" I wondered out loud.

"What does it say?" my father asked.

I didn't want to tell him it said beauty, "It says.. y/n," I lied.

I looked over and Draco immediately looked away.

I now knew who it was from.

*****************************

"Darling, we have some buisness to take care of, do you mind staying here for the rest of summer? And allowing the Malfoy's to take you to KC?" my mother said.

"I'm good with that, see you, Christmas break?" I said.

"Hopefully," my father said. Then my mother dragged him out of the manor.

"Looks like I'll be seeing you more often," Draco said from behind me.

"Looks like it," I said gloomily.

"I know, my parents do the same sometimes," he said.

I sighed. He pulled me into a big hug, "Why didn't you write your name on the gift Draco?" he blushed.

"Well, I was scared that if you found out it was me, you wouldn't wanna be friends anymore," he whispered to me.

"How could I stop being friends with you?" I gave him a peck on the cheek.

He turned into a tomato, "Uh- er- um- urm- I..."

"Shh, you don't need us getting caught!" I yelled in a whisper.

This was gonna be a fun week!

***********************************

Hey guys! I wanted to say I am excited to be writing this story, however here is an alert for the future.
IF YOU DON'T DO WELL WITH ABUSE, BLOOD, DEMONS, OR ANY TYPE OF 'SCARY' STUFF THEN PLEASE WHEN YOU SEE THE 'TRIGGER WARNING' SKIP AHEAD OR STOP READING!!! Thank you, the author.