Chap 2 "Orlando Visit"

Victor's POV

Summer vacation has started for Kayla. My parents sighed over their rights to me as soon as she finished junior year. Kayla went to work with me because she didn't want to stay home. "Hey, Kayla," I stated as I saw her in our computer room. "What are you doing?"

"I just booked two tickets to Orlando," Kayla smiled. "I'm thinking about surprising Noah in Florida."

"Who's the second ticket for?"

"You."

"Kayla, I can't drop work to go to Florida with you."

"Then who am I supposed to take with me?"

"I'm sure one of the guys can put in some vacation time for you."

"Who would do that for me?"

"I'll find someone," Victor stated. Hondo walked in. "Hey, Hondo. Would you go to Orlando with my sister?"

"I got a team to run here," Hondo stated. "How about Street? I'm sure he's free."

"How can you be so sure?" Kayla asked.

"Hey, Street," Hondo stated. Street walked in. "You're going to Orlando."

"Why?" asked Street. "Who's buying my ticket?"

"Kayla needs someone to go with her and since she's a minor, we thought you would want to," Hondo pointed. "Also, I think she's already bought you a ticket."

"I have a second ticket," Kayla nodded.

"Okay," Street sighed. "When do we leave?"

"This evening," Kayla replied.

"Have you even packed?" I asked.

"Yeah," Kayla nodded. "I've been packed since spring break."

"Get to packing, Street," Hondo replied. "I'm sure Tan will pick you up when he's on the way to drop Kayla off."

"Yeah," I replied. "We'll be picking you up in Kayla's new car."

"I got a car?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah, I bought you a car," I smiled as I held out the keys. "It's a BMW M4 with a matte white finish and red interior. It can even transform into a convertible."

"No way!" Kayla exclaimed as I dropped the keys in her hands

"No way!" Kayla exclaimed as I dropped the keys in her hands. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah, happy early birthday, Kayla. You need a car," I replied. "And I promise I'll take care of your car while you're gone in Florida."

Kayla's POV

Street and I landed at MCO airport in Orlando. He got us a rental car. I had Victor rent our air bnb in his name because Street and I aren't 25 yet. We got to our air bnb and Street let me have the master room. I got dressed and met Street in the living room. "I think I'm ready to go see Noah," I smiled.