Chapter 16:Proposal

AVA'S POV

Sitting in the car with Mel i couldnt fight the nerves, Something didnt feel right, Chaz was in the drivers seat escorting us to where ever the boys where.

"Seriously, Ava stop shaking! Nothings wrong its just dinner woman!"I looked over at her she was in a beautiful floor lengh black dress and i was in a short puffed out red dress she did well dressing us both.

"Iknow, I just hate suprises, Puts me on edge, So how long have you and Brandon been together?"

"Nearly 4 years, Since we were 15" Wow, I could tell they'd been together along time though.

"Were here ladies" I thanked Chaz as he helped us from the car.

Rogan and Brandon where stood outside a fancy looking restaurant, They both looked hot in there suits and had huge smiles on there faces, Rogan took my hand walking me inside.

The dinner was nice, We all talked and laughed, I found out that they now knew were Lanker was staying and had people watching him 24/7, I had my new phone and gave my number to my mother and Mel and the boys.

When dessert turned up i couldnt take my eyes of off Brandon, He was acting really weird and Mel seemed to be picking up on it aswell"Whats wrong with him"

Rogan looked up at me and chuckled pointing towards him, I turned my head and nearly choked on my food, There he was.. Down on one knee, Ring in hand. Everyone had stoppd eating to watch.

"Melissa, We've been together a really long time, And i wouldnt change any of it for the world, I've never loved anyone as much as i love you,And i want to spend the rest of my life just like these past 4 years but with you as my wife... Will you marry me?" Oh my god! Silence. She looked shell shocked... She still wasnt saying anything! Shit, she wouldnt say no. I hope... I lent forward and slapped her arm her head whipped to me before she turned back round

"YES!" He stood up and pulled her into his arms, The customers around us burst in to applause, I've never been so happy for someone,

"Lets get out of here and leave them to it" I took Rogans hand as we slipped out he sent a look towards Brandon before leaving and walked me towards one his many cars.

We were nearly home sat in a comftable silence"You didnt eat much today, What did the doctor say this morning"

"Nothing just that i was healthy and that in 4 days when the results come back he'd call you"

He didnt look conviced and raised his eyebrows in my direction he was so over the top but i knew id have to tell him what happened earlyer

"Okay i was sick, Mel had some meat thing that smelt like it was years past its sell by date and it made me sick, But im fine honestly" I could tell he wanted to say something but i sent him a look and he shut his mouth, I wasnt in the mood for his overprotective bullshit right now this was supposed to be a happy time.

"Why did we go tonight if Brandon was proposing"

"He wanted us there, Its a good thing you where or he might still be knelt down waiting for her answer"

I laughed along with him as we pulled up outside the house, There was a beautiful white maserati parked in the drive way when we pulled up

"And i also needed you out of the way" What?

"Out of the way of what?" He got out and i followed there was a big green bow on the bonnet of the car

"Is that for me?" Has he bought me a fucking car!! He nodded at my question and i ran over to him jumping in his arms.

"I love it! OH MY GOD thank you so so much!"

"Well i know you hate being around the house all the time, And nothing can change yet but i want you to know that when we've dealt with Lanker you'll be able to do what you like and go where you like"

"You are the sweetiest Clan Leader ever!!"

~*~

ROGAN'S POV

Ava had gone to bed happy today which made me feel better, I waited till she fell asleep before i made my way down to the office and called a meeting. The twins, Brandon, Jake, Chaz, And Mel sat around waiting for me to begin.

Theres thousands of people who work for me, And theres about a hundred of them under my roof but these are the people i trust more than anyone else.

"I ran the names you gave me" I was waiting for this but i needed to tell them a bit about it before Jake said anything else.

"Thanks Jake... Your all probably wondering about that, Frank Mitchell is Avas father and when she was younger he left her alone while he fucked the babysitter... He worked with some fucked up people and one of them people... Did somethings to Ava. Its not my place to tell you so im not going to but what your all thinking is probably correct. I asked Jake to look into them both"

Melissa grabbed Brandons hand i could see a tear in her eye, Her and Ava have become unbeliveably close and i was glad she had someone, I could tell this had effected them all, They all love Ava and i know they'd do anything for her its why im telling them now, That man and her father arnt going to get away with what pain they've caused her.

"Ok so i looked into her dad which wasnt easy, Hes a high grade hacker and from the files on his harddrives he works for some pretty shady people, I dug a little deeper... And 8 years ago he helped a man called Brent Hagan on a bank deal" He said and hesitated at the end.

"What else jake"

"I erm.. Looked into Brents back ground and he had a wrap sheet the size of my arm, It mostly consisted of... Rape charges and sexual assult on minors"

Elliot kicked away from the table and stormed out"Go cheak hes okay Elijah" I was more calm than anyone else becuase id known for a while now and i know that when i find them they'll be noone stong enough to hold me back.

"This stays between us i dont want anyone else knowing not even Ava, With whats going on with Lanker i dont want her to worry about this aswell.

"Lanker is staying quite right now, I think we should be greatful for that" Bradon said

I wasnt worried about Lanker i'd have killed him already if he didnt have 40/50 people working for him, I dont need any of my men getting killed, I needto be smart about this.

"Okay.. Well its late go get some rest... Mel could i have a word please before you go"

"Il wait outside for you babe"Brandon kissed her and left shutting the door.

"What happened earlyer, Why was Ava sick?" I may be being over protective but i needed to know she was okay.

"Oh that... I really dont know, After i spoke to Brandon about the date i went to see her and she was sick"

"What where you eating"

"Oh yeah.. A hotdog the ones on sticks, She must not like the smell or something" That made no sense. I might not know everything about Ava but i know she liked hotdogs, She loves them actually its unhealthy the amount she consumes.

"Right okay, Thanks Mel..And congratulations"

Getting into bed i couldnt stop thinking about what Mel said, She must be ill.. But why wouldnt she tell me.I've never loved anyone like i love Ava, Her health and welbeing is more important than even mine.

I looked down at her sleeping face an smiled.

"What have you done to me Patty"

.............................

xxDarkFaexx