Chapter 4:Icecream

Julia Mitchell avas mom on the side..........................................................................................................

AVA'S POV

Walking through my front door was like heaven, I could smell my moms cooking from the door way, I walked through to the kitchen and just like i expected she was at the stove cooking, Im guessing pasta by the amazing smell.

She sensed me behind her and turned to greet me with a smile and a hug. We spoke a while before i went upstairs to wash up for dinner. Sitting at the table as she served i could see her eyes full of questions about my first day so as she sat down an began eating i decided to cut the bullshit.

"So i made a friend today" And she choked not just a little cough but full on spat food everywhere."Jesus mom, That hit me in the face"

"Oh god....Sorry sweetie im just shocked i guess... So a friend, Who? Whats her name? Whats she like? Does she live round here?"And it begins "Oh we should invite her round for dinner one night with her parents, Hows thursd-"

"MOM calm down okay i only met him today and we only spoke for a few minutes but hes totally hot and he seems nice i guess, And with what you said about making friends he seemed ideal being new and all"

"Hes a boy?"Now her face was unreadable she dropped her folk and just starred at me.

"Yes hes a boy, And he has a few friends aswell but i hav'nt really spoke to them yet"

"OH MY GOD" Her unexpected scream nearly had me falling from my chair."A boy, an actual real boy and your friends im so so so pround of you Ava, You never know you might get a boy friend soon maybe he might be the one! Whats his name" And the rambeling began i didnt want to ruin her happyness so i just let her carry on.

"Rogan erm James i think"

"Okay ohright well what does he look like because you know how weak are family jeans are and i want some goodlooking grandbabies,"Okay i think thats enough now. I could feel my pasta coming back up i knew were this was heading sex talk with mother no fucking way!

"Okay well lots of homework so little time see you  tomorrow after school, Have fun at work love you"With that i sprinted as far away from the crazy woman as i could and ran into my room not before hearing her call "You cant be alone forever everyone needs to get some"

~*~

Walking into school the next day i was pretty happy noone was starring, Everything seemed back to normal and for some reason even though im in my normal jeans, fall out boy T and green hoodie my hair is down today, I never have my hair down its to long but i refuse to cut it.

It reaches my arse but i love it, Its just alot to handle. Just as i was about to walk in the doors a hand reached out, Nails imbeding into my skin. Great .

"Stacy how lovely to see you" Her makeup covered face was inches from mine.

"Listen bitch i dont know what you think your doing but stay away from Rogan hes mine"

"Right, The rogan who came yesterday that guy right? The one you dont even know?"

"What and you do, Listen me and you both know il be what he wants im always what they want, Guys like him dont want stubby little virgins"

My anger started to rise up it had a mind of its own, but then out of nowhere it disappeared at the sound of a stong husky voice.

"Why dont you back the fuck of Stacy, I told you yesterday your not my type, Id rather shoot of my dick than put it in you" His anger was evident him and all his friends had the same look all directed at Stacy who was now embarrassed and scared who could blame her that was so humiliating.

She straighten up trying to look uneffected flipped her hair and walked of.

"So Ava, Since i happen to know you have free period right now, How about we fuck of and get some icecream" His hand out streached towards his black monster sized suv, This could be bad and dangerous, Its clearly a stupid idea i dont even know him and how did he know i had a free. With that in mind i find my ladyballs and walk towards his car sliding into to the passenger seat. Shit what am i doing.

~*~

The ride to the icecream parlor was silent but a nice tranquil silence it wasnt awkward thank god, Taking a seat in the booth he looked into my eyes holding my gase.

"So 21 questions?" Before any of this started the whole getting to know each other bullshit i had to ask a question that had been scratching to come out since he first spoke to me.

"Why, Why are you so interested in me. What Stacy said was right you know... Im a virgin ive never been kissed either so if your planning on humping and dumping me its not going to happen"Okay thats not how i planned it to come out.

He chuckled deeply"I just want to get to know you, You interest me"That chuckle was orgasmic "And being a virgin how could that possibly be a bad thing" Maybe he wasnt that bad.

"Okay so il go first then? Colour?"

"Green, yours?"

"It used to be black but from yesterday id say its now brown " Thats a wierd colour to pick as his favorite, Was he talking about my eyes? No he couldnt be.

"Okay what about your tattos how many do you have"

"Most of them are body lengh one full sleeve and half of my chest then a few more scatted around my body"I love tattoos the way they looked across skin was beautiful and his where amazing i could only see so many on his arms because of his shirt but they looked amazing and expensive.

We talked and ate for what seemed like hours.

I learned him and his friends just moved here he didnt want to get in to details why and i understood and moved on. I like my privacy so what type of person would i be if i didnt allow him his own,

He payed and we made are way back to the car, On the drive back we smiled at each other a few times but stayed in a comfortable silence. I couldnt deny the connection i already had with this boy id known for 2 days it was crazy but there was something going on here and i was going to find out before i got any closer than i already seem to be.

...............................................................................................................................................................