Chapter 2: Unwanted Attention

........Brandon rogans best friend on the side.................

AVA'S POV

No one spoke for what seemed like hours and still are eyes bore into one another, i could feel people look at me questionably, Some wanting to know if i knew who these devilishly handsome boys were, And the rest trying to figure out who i am, People never normally notice me.

"oh, good morning.. Im Mrs Murphy, Who might you be?"

Poor Gwen. You could feel the embarressment emulate from her as she realised she was also aswell, As everyone else staring at the 5 boys who still occupied the door way.

"Where new. Should we just stand here or?" This time the guy on the left spoke dark blonde hair almost brown. Grey eyes and dressed in black all black just like the rest of them.

"Oh yes of course come in, Come in stand at the front please and introduce yourselfs to the class" The look of annoyance was clear on all of there faces but the two at the back looked almost exactly alike, Twins. They had a look of humour and amusement plastered across there equaly stunning faces. They scanned the room and steped up first to introduce themselfs.

"I'm Elliot this is my brother Elijah, The cocky one is Brandon, And the silent broody one on the left is Jake" I noticed straight away they didnt introduce Mr blue eyes whos eyes still penatrated the side of my face.

I refused to give him eye contact, The looks we were sharing was giving me chills and emotions ive never felt before but that didnt stop the irratating itch i could feel at the back of my mind screaming for me to ask his name, Fortunatly at that moment someone spoke up.

"What about him"

Stacy Watson. Probably the only person aside from teachers who knew exactly who i was, She's the girl who likes to think shes at the top of the school and she plays the part quite well, We met on the first day of high school i guess she saw portential in me as one of her followers that died straight away after being in my company for more than 5 seconds, My first year was my angriest and i wasnt taking her shit like everyone else, After that day shes thrown me dirty looks and petty comments but its stayed under the radar just like me.

As my little trip down memory lane ended i looked towards Mr blue eyes as he took a step forward his eyes never leaving my face, I could tell at that moment that Stacy had begin to notice she was not the centre of the new boys attentiion, His friends had also noticed and now all 5 sets of eyes were centred on me.

"Rogan my names Rogan James" And the swooning was back and as much as id hate to admit it 40 percent of the swooning was coming from me.

"Ok well its lovely to meet you all, Before you take a seat im sure the class would like to ask you a few question so we can get to know you a little better.... Line up at the front of my desk"

As soon as they got into place hands shot in the air it took alot of will power, Will power i didnt know i had. to not throw my hand in the air.

"Okay jemma " Jemma one of Stacys follows for some unkown reason stood up the look of glee on her face was sickening.She flipped her bleached blonde hair and lowered her tight pink skimpy top.
"Hi so my questions for all of them.. Are you single?"oh god "Oh and do you like blondes" As she sat down her friends giggled and i couldnt help but smile at the look of discust on all of the boys faces.

"Sorry love i perfer brunettes, all of us do, Bottle blonde doesnt do shit for me"

Before a shocked Jemma could reply Gwen hid her smile and decided to step in"Okay well do questions another time, take your seats so we can start.

"Oh no, no no no this was to much there was 6 seats left in this classroom one of which was right beside me and by the look on his face thats exactly were Rogan James was heading.

My breathing was wavered my heart pounding, the smirk on his face made me realise he could feel my nerves.

And as the rest of his friends took the other random seats around the class room all i could feel was confused. Why. Why are they staring at me.

Oh god! was there something on my face. After a quick swipe and a look at my reflection in the window i found nothing. I could here the rumble of his chest as he took a seat next to me watching me swipe my hand repeatedly across my face, I could feel his body heat and smell his cologne, His eyes once again focused on my face i could hear the muttered comments of stacy and her friends, Today just seemed to be getting worse. I couldnt cope with all this attention, Unwanted attention, Ive known them 10 minites and they've turned my average boring lonly life on its head. Half of the class was eyeing me I just needed to get out.

"Hey, im rogan"

And with that my anxiety spiked.

I grabbed my things and i ran faster than i ever thought i could.

.......................................................................................................................................................................