Thirty - Taken

Louis pulled me through the lobby of the gorgeous hotel before I could admire the art and architecture. As soon as he got the door shut behind us, I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me with his hands on my ass.

Our lips danced together in sync as he walked us over to the bed. Effortlessly, he gently tossed me on the bed before removing his shirt and starting to unbutton his jeans. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at my boyfriend's chiseled abdomen. He wasn't as broad and muscular as his bandmates, but he was very fit and hardened. A red blush came over my cheeks as I went to remove my own shirt, but I was stopped by Louis' hands grabbing mine. His normally sky blue eyes were navy, dark with lust as he slowly pulled my shirt over my head. "Let me." He whispered sensually as he climbed on top of me in only his red boxers.

By removing my shirt he had exposed the top of my lingerie, a red lace bra, his favorite color. "Red suits you." He chuckled, noticing we were accidentally matching.

"It helps me remember who I belong to." I teased, smirking as his eyes darkened further.

Louis buried his face in my neck, kissing and biting at my sensitive skin, leaving a large hickey before slowly moving down my body. He kissed from my collarbone down right above the waistline of my jeans before skillfully unbuttoning them and pulling them off of me, leaving me in only my matching set of red panties and bra. "So beautiful." He murmured as he kissed my hipbone down to my inner thigh. "I'm so lucky."*

"Louis..." I let out a soft whimper as he kissed me over the top of my lace panties before pulling them down to my ankles with his teeth. It was the most incredible sight. I noticed his boxers were tightened around a defined bulge, a bit of wetness on the front from precum. I moaned as he came back up to kiss me, his fingers rubbing mercilessly on my clit. He had me coming undone in mere minutes at his touch.

"Happy Birthday, baby."

I whimpered as I came down from my high, rocking my hips up to meet his clothed hard-on. "Louis, please," I begged him as he shuttered, pressing his hips against mine to gain more friction and panting a bit.

My hands worked their way down his toned torso to the v-line leading into his boxers before hooking my fingers in the elastic waistband and pulling them down his legs. His erection slapped up against his stomach as he moaned at my touch. I reached between us to pump him, feeling just how rock hard he was already.

"Fuck me," I begged him breathlessly, his hands rubbing my inner thigh.

"Your wish is my command, Princess." He smirked.

*Liam was sulking around the backstage area for weeks after he and Maya broke up officially. They had been on-and-off-again for the better part of a year, and the stress of being away on tour was proving too much for their relationship.

On the third day of his pity parade, I invited him to sit with me on the bus and help plan our trip to Disney World for Christmas. Niall and Katie had worked out a private Bungalow for our trip at the Polynesian resort by the Magic Kingdom. The bungalow had a king bedroom, a queen bedroom, a queen-size pullout, and two single pullouts, so we would all be able to stay under one roof, something management and security thanked us for.

Niall and Katie would get the King bedroom, Louis and I would get the Queen bedroom, and Harry and Liam would both be on the pullouts. We would be staying for only three days and two nights, so planning was crucial to make sure we all got to do what we wanted, even if it was stay over a month away. It was fun booking fast-pass experiences with Liam as we laughed back and forth about anything and everything. He was one of the kindest people I had ever met with a heart of gold.

Our first day there we would be arriving at the hotel from the airport at noon, so we decided to spend the first day in the Magic Kingdom. Our fast passes included Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train thanks to the personal tour guide we had assigned to us.

Louis stepped onto the bus, his hair wet from a recent shower and smiled at me before locking eyes on Liam and how close the two of us were sitting to see the screen of my iPad. "We have to do the Buzz Lightyear ride!" Liam smiled wide like a giddy child, it was adorable. I patted his arm and smiled at Louis.

"Just be prepared to lose, Payne." I teased him. "I grew up going there once a month my entire life, I'm an excellent Space Ranger."

"Oh, we'll see about that, Harris!"

Louis made his way quietly to his bunk where he ran a towel over his head to dry his hair. "Louis," I blushed, looking down at my hands. "Would it be too much to ask if we could have a nice dinner date while we're there? If security doesn't think it's safe then it's fine but-"

"Of course I'll take you out while we're at Disney, baby. What do you think I am, a barbarian?" He laughed, smiling up at me. "What is your favorite restaurant there? I'll make it happen."

"The Hollywood Brown Derby is always incredible. And it's more formal so there won't be a million kids running around."

"You've got it, love." Louis strode over to Liam and me, placing a kiss on my forehead before sitting beside me as I saw a small smirk rise on his cheeks. "Your wish is my command."

Back for More // louis t.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें