7

The boys arrived at Taehyung's house. "So, do you wanna sleep on the couch, or in my room while I sleep on the couch?" Taehyung asked while quickly organizing his room. "Can I sleep with you instead?"

Taehyung thought for a few seconds, considering what Jungkook just asked. "Um.. no, why would you wanna sleep with me when you have so much room on the couch?"

"Pretty please? Okay fine, to be honest... I'm scared of darkness and usually, I sleep with my plushies... but I forgot to bring them." He scratched the back of his head.

Jungkook's pov

I scratched the back of my head because honestly? I'm not actually scared of darkness haha. I only said it cause I really wanna sleep on his bed next to him, and just cuddle him. "Fine, but don't you even dare to think about doing something."

Sure baby

"Yes of course not! My god, Taehyung just trust me." He nodded and went to his room to put my stuff there while I made myself a little tour around the house. I saw a picture of him from when he was younger.

"What are you looking at?" He walked closer to me. "Nothing, just this picture of younger you. You're so cute on it, but now.. so mesmerizing and beautiful." I noticed the blush showing up on his cheeks, and an adorable little smile appeared on his face.

"I'm going to shower so if you need anything just shout." He turned around and was about to walk away. "But I need you, how's that?" I hugged him from behind.

I need you close to me...

Taehyung's pov

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. I honestly don't know what's stronger, my heartbeat or... his. He let go, and I immediately ran upstairs.

~15 minutes later ~

"Baby are you ready? Can I come in?"

Baby? Again? He really does wanna die, doesn't he.

"Yes, I'm done Jungkook. And baby? Really? Again? Stop calling me these names if you wanna keep yourself alive." Never in my life have I seen someone open a door so fast. "Okay, Okay... baby." He smiled innocently.

Boiii I swear to god the guy is a dead man.

"That's it I'm coming for you." I grabbed my slipper from my foot. The minute he saw it, he ran downstairs.

We're on war now, mister. Prepare yourself.

I chased after him with the slipper in my hand, ready to get thrown at him anytime now. He just kept laughing like a mad man.

Damn, he's fast, and I'm totally not in shape.

General pov

The boys have been running all around Taehyung's house for a while now, and poor Taehyung started to get really exhausted. At some point, he lost Jungkook out of his sight and sighed heavily. He decided to take a rest and catch his breath before he'll look for Jungkook.

He lied down on the cold floor, with his arms and legs spread out, and the slipper was still in his hand for some reason. "Oh god, I really need to get in shape." He talked quietly to himself. "Jungkook, when I finally get my hands on you, you're a dead man." His eyes were closed, his mouth was slightly open and his chest moved up and down. Taehyung was so deep in his thoughts, that he didn't even hear quiet footsteps coming near him.

Jungkook tried to be as quiet as he possibly could, and placed his legs right next to the sides of Taehyung's waist. In a blink of an eye, he was already down on his knees, and he pinned Taehyung's arms to the floor with his hands. He opened his eyes in the speed of light with horror as soon as he could feel a body pressed against his. "Jungkook what the-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before a pair of lips attacked his.

Jungkook's lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale Taehyung's fresh minty breath, and feel the warmth of his skin. It went on a few more seconds before Jungkook broke the sweet kiss they shared.

"Fuck." Taehyung finally got to finish the sentence Jungkook so rudely interrupted. "You should really learn how to close that cute little mouth of yours before other tongues would get in there. I don't allow it." Jungkook sounded a bit possessive, with seriousness and maybe even slight anger in his eyes. Taehyung's breath shuddered and he could feel shivers all over his body.

Oh sweet mother of all that is good and pure, that was SO HOT, Taehyung thought and swallowed his saliva.

Jungkook's face was only very few millimeters away from his, they could feel each other's breaths and their eyes looked deep into each other. "Well, so far you're the only trespasser."

"As should be," Jungkook said softly and quietly, before kissing him once again. He would proudly say that he officially got addicted to Taehyung's lips if someone would ask him. He deepened the kiss even more, exploring every little space in Taehyung's mouth with his tongue.

Bang.

"Did you just-"

Bang.

"Stop hitting me with your-"

Bang.

"Get off of me."

"But why did you-"

Bang.

"Okay okay!" Jungkook got up and reached out his hand to help Taehyung too. "Why did you hit me with your slipper??" Poor Jungkook rubbed his head where he hit him. "You should really stop doing that." He began to walk away, only to have Jungkook follow him like a little puppy.

"Doing what? Kissing you? Taehyung we were eating each other up just now, and it wasn't the first nor the last time. In each one of them, there was something. Something that just felt right, and I know you're feeling it too. If you hate it so much, why did you kiss back? Why didn't you stop me all these times? Why didn't you pull away? Huh?" Jungkook asked, starting to get frustrated with the boy. "I'm going to bed, it's late." Taehyung ignored his questions and walked even faster, this time he tried to escape Jungkook.

He couldn't even answer himself, so how was he supposed to answer Jungkook?

"Answer me." He grabbed Taehyung's wrist. He stopped walking and turned around to Jungkook. "I don't know." He sighed and freed his wrist from Jungkook's grip, before walking even faster.

"It's cause you enjoy it as much as I do! Just save it from the both of us, and admit it already. You like me back, don't you?" He giggled, deep down knowing that he was right even if Taehyung won't admit it right away.

"I'm going to sleep I'm really tired Jungkook so if you wanna watch something than go for it just don't wake me up." Taehyung was talking very fast and Jungkook could clearly see that he was a bit tense as he quickly got into his bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"Wait already? It's not even eleven..." Jungkook pouted and sat down near Taehyung's legs. "Cmon Jungkook we have school tomorrow." Jungkook looked at him with begging eyes, his lips were still pouty. After a few more seconds of just sitting in silence and looking at each other, Taehyung gave up.

"Okay fine... I guess one movie won't harm anybody." He smiled and got out of his bed. He took Jungkook's hand in his and they did their way to the couch in the living room.