6

"Nice to see you again, Taehyung."

I know that voice.

I turned my head slowly to check who it was. Park fucking Jimin. What's he doing here?

"Haha, nice to see you again." I faked a smile. I so wanna disappear right now. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Looking for a giraffe I guess

"Oh just buying some food. How about you?" I really really really want to disappear right now. Where's that damned unseen rune when I need it?? (A/n: ShadowHunters fans where you at 😉)

"Same, although it seems that I've found my meal right here in front of me." He looked me up and down with that disgusting little smirk of his.

Boi I swear-

"Wanna come over? We can spend some time together, you know, Netflix and chill... I'll make some foo-"

"Hey babeeee sorry I took so long I couldn't find your favorite so I just grabbed that banana milk is that okay babyyy??" Jungkook FINALLY came, grabbed me from my waist and pulled me away from Jimin.

I have to admit, that was HOT. But babe? He must wanna die after this.

"Oh hi Jimin, it's been a while since the last time we've met. I heard you wanted him to come over, right? Sure let me just grab a few snacks for the three of us and we'll be on our way." He grinned and waited for Jimin's response.

"Ah now that I think about it, maybe next time Taehyung. But remember, you being together right now won't stop me from coming for you." He winked at me and shot a death glare at Jungkook before he walked away.

I immediately turned my head to Jungkook. "Okay now what the hell was that Jungkook? Babe? Baby? You really wanna get some from me don't you?" I glared at him and turned to go to another section (A/n: I'm sorry I really don't know what's it called 😅).

Jungkook's pov

Before he could walk away, I managed to grab his wrist and pulled him in for a tight hug. After a few seconds, I pulled away and looked deep into his eyes.

He's an actual angel on earth, I'm convinced

I leaned closer to him and our lips met for quite an aggressive kiss if I'm honest. He scolded me after what I've done for him? Wow, rude much.

"Yes. I do wanna get some from you." I smirked and kissed him again, this time a sweeter one rather than aggressive. He simply stepped back and ran somewhere else.

Taehyung, Taehyung, you're a little shy one after all, aren't you? I laughed quietly.

~•~

General pov

The boys finally went back home after Jungkook told Taehyung to wait for him while he'll head back home to bring a few things he needed for the next day. "Can I come too?" Taehyung asked with his adorable puppy eyes.

Just tell me how can you not fall in love with him? Impossible. Jungkook thought.

He simply nodded and they waited for the bus to Jungkook's house. When they stepped on the bus, apparently there was only one seat left so Jungkook told the boy to sit down while he'll just stand in front of him. "What a gentleman Jungkook." He blushed and sat down.

Oh for god's sake just please be mine already. You can play hard to get for as long as you'd like Taehyung, but I promised you something, and I'm a man of my word. Just you wait baby, Jungkook thought as he smiled from Taehyung's blushing cheeks, and looked deep into the eyes of the boy that he loved oh so badly.

15 minutes later, they arrived.

The boys got out of the bus and Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's hand, held his tightly as they were walking. He didn't wanna be weird but he really liked it when Jungkook did that. He tightened his grip on Jungkook's hand a bit more, making Jungkook turn to him and look at him with endless affection in his eyes, before kissing his forehead.

They finally stepped inside Jungkook's home, and Taehyung was completely mesmerized.

"Wow, Jungkook is that your house? It's beautiful!" Taehyung said as his eyes scanned the place, and his mouth was slightly open from the beauty of it.

Of course, Jungkook wasn't going to just look at him and do nothing.

He leaned closer to him and their lips met once again. Jungkook moved a bit so that he would stand in front of him, still not breaking the kiss, and moved both of his hands to the sides of Taehyung's face. Eventually, they had to pull away, and both of them were slightly panting.

"Like you." Jungkook smiled and pecked his lips one last time. Taehyung couldn't help but smile back, he felt a bit dizzy from that kiss. "I'll be right back, make yourself comfortable," Jungkook said softly and walked away.

Well, he sure knows how to wow me... That was one hell of a kiss.

Taehyung sat down on the very big and extremely comfortable couch, still thinking about the kiss. Jungkook totally dazzled him with that one. He was lost between his thoughts, when he noticed right there on the table, a notebook that looked like a diary.

Jungkook's diary.

"I know it's wrong to read about someone's private life, but hey, he wouldn't know." He murmured to himself and took the notebook. He opened it carefully, just to be met with a letter written about him.

Jungkook's pov

I called Taehyung a few times but he didn't respond, so I decided to check if everything's okay with him.

Oh fuck. Oh no no no no no no what the hell??

"Uhm, do you not know what privacy means, Taehyung?"

Did that kid really read my diary right now or am I delusional? Please God let it be the second option.

"Oh cmon don't act all innocent now, you little devil. Or do you not remember that other day when you practically stalked me all the way to my house?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms, proudly waiting for Jungkook's response. "Fair enough."

Taehyung smirked. "Taehyung is gorgeous. I dream about him every day, I get lost in his eyes, and his laugh... is like music to my ears. His nose is so cute and the way he smiles-"

Okay he has to make it stop. Remind me why on earth did I leave my diary like that in front of his eyes? Oh right, cause I'm a brainless moron who didn't think about the option that it may intrigue him

"TAEHYUNG STOP READING THIS Jesus Christ that's the last time I'm bringing you here." I tried to free the letter from his grip, but he kept laughing and nodded with that cute little smirk of his. "We'll see about that." He laughed and ran out of the door.

General pov

After a few minutes, Jungkook checked one last time that he had everything he needed, and both of them walked out of Jungkook's beautiful house.

"Jungkook I wanna-" bang. Poor Taehyung fell on the ground. "What the hell was that Jungkook? Really? Throwing a sweatshirt at my face? What's in it for you, idiot?"

"A cute little human getting mad." Jungkook laughed and helped the boy up. "Take that sweatshirt I threw at you now, it's for tomorrow." He smiled sweetly. "But your name is written on it Jungkook, why on earth would I walk around school in this?" Confused Taehyung tried to give it back to him.

In response, Jungkook just raised his eyebrow, honesty not seeing the problem. "So? I wanna let the entire school know that you're mine." He laughed shyly. "Yeah sure, in your dreams maybe."

"These dreams are about to come true very soon, Taehyung."

Oh sweet lord stop being so damn adorable Jungkook