5

General pov

The boys heard a knock on the door and wondered who could it be. Taehyung went over to open it with Jungkook following behind him and opened it just to meet with a grown-up couple.

What are they doing here? Jungkook thought as he looked at them. "Oh, hi! Jungkook, Yoongi told us you'd be here so we came to visit you. You must be Taehyung, right? Yoongi told us about you as well."

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, confused. "Oh Jungkook, we wanted to tell you that we're flying to Paris soon so we thought we'd come and say goodbye. Taehyung sweetheart, take good care of my baby, okay?" Jungkook's father said with a little smile and winked.

Of all the times you could embarrass me dad... why now.

"No problem, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung smiled widely, driving Jungkook and his heart crazy.

I swear he's the cutest little human on earth, he thought, already forgetting that his parents are standing right in front of him.

"Well, we will leave now Jungkook. Take care of yourself okay? Take care of Taehyung too." Jungkook's mom laughed and winked at both of them. "Thanks, mom." He hugged his parents before they said their goodbyes and headed to the taxi that was waiting for them.

"Anyways," The boys got back to the kitchen. "Taehyung, I've never ever felt for anyone the way I feel for you." Jungkook helped Taehyung with the dishes. "Stop playing with my feelings, Jungkook. I'm already tired." Taehyung sighed and walked away.

"Why would I play with your feelings when I can play with you, Tae? I'm serious. I really really do like you A LOT, why can't you see that?" Jungkook quickly dried his hands and followed Taehyung to the couch. "Okay, fine. I'll prove it to you. I will prove to you how worthy I am of you." He sat down right next to him and grabbed the joystick Taehyung handed him.

Taehyung laughed. "Aren't you tired of me?" He focused on the screen, missing the loving glance Jungkook gave him. "You know what," he stopped for a second to have Taehyung's attention, and continued. "I'm truly not." He said in the softest, most sweet voice Taehyung has ever heard from him.

Wow that boy really knows how to get my heart huh

~•~

Taehyung's pov

"I should go now, it's a school night and for the first time in my life, I don't wanna be late," Jungkook said and got up. I don't know why but I felt something in my heart. Something painful.

I'm not supposed to fall for him. Why is this happening to me. Why.

"Um Jungkook, c-could you come with me to the supermarket? You can go after that.." I stuttered and mentally hit myself right after that. "You know, my parents are away. I can stay here as much as you'd like." He winked at me. "Let me just go home and bring some clothes and my school stuff. Want my sweatshirt?" He winked, again, and grabbed my keys.

That does sound like fun...

"Ah, no thanks I'd rather smell mine than yours."

Okay wow for the first time that was so stupid of you to say Kim fucking Taehyung.

We headed out and walked our way to the supermarket, it was only a few minutes away. We were waiting for the traffic light to switch to green, and suddenly I felt a hand intertwining with mine. "I want you to be safe." Jungkook smiled.

Yeah cause I don't own a couple of perfectly fine functioning eyes to help me see the road

For some reason, I don't even want to let go. Instead, Jungkook tightened his grip a bit.

Damn it I want us to stay like this forever

Maybe Jungkook isn't that bad after all.

After about ten minutes, we finally reached our destination, and I had to let go of his hand.

See you later, pretty hand...

We split up because he wanted to buy some ice cream and I searched for some normal food for us to eat. I decided to pick up some noodles cause I've been craving noodles for I don't even remember how long. I reached out my hand to grab one package, but instead, I felt a hand grabbing mine.

"Nice to see you again, Taehyung."

I know that voice.