4

Jungkook's pov

"Don't you fucking dare touching him," I yelled. I knew something like that would happen! I approached them and Jimin just threw his fist at me.

That tiny little piece of shit how dare he I-

"Screw you Jungkook, stop ruining my life now, would you? Go to hell." He pushed me.

He pushed me?? He?? Pushed me?? That bastard! God, let his soul roll in a cat and let a dog bite it, who does he think he is???

Luckily, I brought Yoongi with me in case things go south. He grabbed him and hit that little bitch while I approached Taehyung. I held his waist close to me as he tried to make both of them stop.

"You're gonna regret this. Both of you." Jimin gave us this warning look before walking out of the house.

Yeah okay microbe, fuck off

"Taehyung are you okay?" I held his trembling hands. Poor boy couldn't even talk, he simply hugged me. "Thank you Jungkook, you too Yoongi, for saving me. I should have listened to you." He giggled while crying.

"I'm gonna go now," Yoongi said and was about to turn around. "Wait up, I'm coming with you." I stepped away from the hug and succeeded to make exactly one step before Taehyung grabbed my wrist. "No, Jungkook, would you please stay with me? Just for tonight?" Taehyung asked with begging, teary, puppy eyes. ״Yes, of course, Taehyung.״ I couldn't control my smile so I imagine I smiled like an idiot and looked like a fool in love as I kept my head down.

I really don't need him to see my eyes shining from happy tears right now...

General pov

It was morning. Taehyung woke up feeling tired, but also a bit guilty for last night's incident. He felt a warm arm around him and was about to scream, but only then realized that it was Jungkook hugging him because they somehow ended up falling asleep together on the couch.

"You look so cute, sleeping like that with your bunny teeth." He said quietly to himself. Taehyung attempted to move Jungkook's hand from him, only to have the sleeping boy hug him even tighter and closer to him.

"Don't go yet, keep looking at me." He said softly. Taehyung couldn't help himself but laugh from his cuteness.

Why, Jungkook. Why do you have to do this to me?

He finally woke up when Taehyung rose from the couch. "Um, Jungkook," Taehyung started, as they were walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Yeah?" The black-haired boy followed behind him. "Thank you, again, for saving me yesterday. And you know what? I take back anything bad I said about you. Let's start over, shall we? I'm Kim Taehyung, it's very nice to meet you." He smiled widely and reached his hand.

He totally didn't expect to hear what Jungkook said next.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, a boy who's insanely in love with you," Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's hands. Poor boy didn't know why, but he could feel his cheeks warming up from Jungkook's words. They held hands for a few more seconds before Taehyung let go.

"I'll make breakfast, you can go shower," Jungkook said as he walked to the fridge. "But-" before Taehyung could say anything else, the stubborn boy put his finger on Taehyung's lips and told him to go shower again. He just agreed in surrender and walked away.

Taehyung's pov

I got out of the shower and it was really cold since it was raining last night. I smelled a pancake mixture.

Jungkook probably made breakfast... I gotta say, he's totally boyfriend mat- Taehyung, DON'T.

I was about to get dressed when I heard a knock on my door. "Taehyung? I made some pancakes and coffee for us. If you're already dressed you can come and eat with me." He sounded excited. Well, I guess he can be proud of himself. "It's okay Jungkook you can go eat first, don't wait for me."

"And where's the fun in that? I don't mind, I'll wait for you umm.. right here."

He sounded really cute when he said it...

Five minutes have passed and I was finally ready. I walked out of the room and Jungkook was right there. He was leaning on the wall, just waiting outside the door and playing on his phone. When he noticed I got out, he stood up properly, and I noticed how he looked at me up and down with a weird expression.

"Yes I know I look like a creature but could you please not look at me like that Jungkook? I feel insecure..." I murmured quietly the last part and looked away. "You're crazy. Taehyung, you are not even close to looking like a creature. In fact, you look gorgeous. You're so different from all these boys who put so much effort into their looks, or these totally out of their minds girls who always wear these super tight dresses... yuck." He explained and acted as if he threw up.

God help me why is my heart like this...

"Umm... thanks..? Anyways, I smell something good. You really know how to cook, huh?" I laughed and we headed to the kitchen.

Oh wow, that's a lot of food. I mean, it's not too much but the pancakes look so good, I wish I could relate...

We approached the dining table and he sat down in front of me. I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable with him, but I can tell that he really is trying to be a good guy for me. I appreciate it a lot actually, he's different from all the other scumbags that kept hurting me over and over again.

I'm sorry Jungkook, I really am trying to let you into my life. It's just so hard.

"Taehyung, Taehyung." He tapped my hand. I didn't notice but while I was daydreaming he interlocked our fingers, and rubbed his thumb on my hand. It was so soothing and it made me feel so relaxed...

"Are you okay? Did something happen? I'm here to listen if you need talk." He said calmly, and I could tell that he was worried. "Everything's fine Jungkook, let's eat." I smiled at him. He let go of my hand so he could eat, and I don't know why but I felt something strange in my heart when he did it.

Stop it, Jungkook. I don't wanna fall for anyone anymore. I'm tired of getting hurt.

We finished eating and now I'm helping to wash the dishes. After all, he made the food so it's only fair that I'll do the dishes.

"Let's stay like this." He said as he grabbed my waist, hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. After a few long seconds, he suddenly let out a pretty heavy sigh if you ask me.

"Oh Taehyungie.. you know, you called me a playboy but now you're the one playing with me. I mean like, one time you don't like me, but then you ask me to stay over, we fall asleep in each other's arms, you let me hold your hands, and hug you close to me like that... but then you go back to being cold to me. I have such strong feelings for you, why won't you open up to me and feel the same...?" He fake-cried. I was about to answer him, but a knock was heard on the door.

Who could it be?