8

They were one hour into the movie and Jungkook was still watching it, but when he turned to look at the boy next to him, he found out that he fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Oh my god, what a little pumpkin." He whispered softly to himself while his heart almost burst out of his chest from the sight in front of his eyes. He could hear Taehyung's peaceful breaths, and his mouth was a bit open, reminding him of what he told him earlier. It made him smile even wider.

"Oof I wanna kiss you so badly, baby.." he said quietly, looking at Taehyung's soft and plump lips, recalling every kiss they shared until that very moment. "I know you like me, why are you having so much trouble admitting it?" He kept talking as quiet as he could, not wanting to disturb the sweet sleeping boy.

"I love you." He kissed his head and rested his head on Taehyung's, imagining what it would be like to hear those wonderful words coming from Taehyung to him. His heart skipped a beat from the thought. He desired it more than he ever desired anything in all the 18 years he's lived.

"Let's get you to bed, baby." Jungkook moved his head as gently as he could and got up from the couch. He made sure Taehyung was safe in his arms and carried him like that

 He made sure Taehyung was safe in his arms and carried him like that

while walking carefully to his room and putting him down on the bed.

He got into the bed as well and made both of them comfortable. "Sleep well, my Taehyungie." Jungkook kissed his forehead, before closing his eyes and drifting into a deep sleep as well.

Two weeks later

Since that day, Jungkook stayed over at Taehyung's for over two weeks. His parents were still away on their business trip overseas, and Taehyung's parents weren't home as much too since they were pretty busy with their jobs as well.

Although, both of them didn't really mind. They had enough money to buy whatever they needed, and they were already used to taking care of themselves since most of the time, their parents weren't really there for them. Besides that, they really enjoyed each other's company so it worked out pretty well for them.

"Hey, Jeon!" Taehyung called from the kitchen, hoping Jungkook would hear him in the living room. "Yeah?" he responded, laughing right after, probably from the drama he was watching. "Could you please turn on the news channel? I have a bad feeling." Taehyung dried his hands and held the fruit bowl he prepared for them.

"What do you mean bad feeling?" Jungkook got a bit worried about the boy's sudden words, and just when Taehyung was about to answer, Jungkook got a new notification.

"Oh? I just got a text from Jimin!" Both of them were surprised by the mentioned name that they haven't heard from in quite a while now.

"What? Jimin? Are you sure? Wow, we haven't heard from him ever since that time at the supermarket. It's been a while." Taehyung carefully put the fruit bowl on the table and sat next to Jungkook. "Yeah.. all this time he also didn't come to school, but I figured he wouldn't want to hear from me so I didn't bother asking."

"Well open it! What does it say?" Taehyung was eager to know what Jimin had to say so suddenly after so long. Jungkook quickly opened their chat, and read the text. His expression fell almost immediately. "Oh no."

"Oh no what? Jungkook oh no what?? What happened?" Taehyung began to panic, already picturing the worst scenarios in his head. "I think it's exactly what both of us think it is." He lifted his glance from his phone to the panicked boy next to him and looked at him with dead serious eyes. "Jungkook what did the text say?" He asked again, watching Jungkook sigh and close his eyes, before opening them again. "Stop freaking me out even more and just tell me."

" I'm sorry, to both of you. I'm so sorry. " Jungkook finished reading the text. "He never apologizes. Not like that, and not in any other way. That's bad." He continued. Seeing Jungkook so worried made Taehyung panic even more.

That was when they heard it.

"A car accident occurred on the highway near 'Byeoldaya' neighborhood. The driver seemed to have lost control over the car, most likely caused by speeding. The car seemingly has bumped into a tree, and rolled down the road into the woods. So far given details about the driver: black-haired male, age seems to be around 18 years old, and has a flower tattoo on the right side of his neck. The driver is now rushed to the hospital, police are now investigating the incident, and is yet to recognize the driver."

Pictures of the car and the driver were shown on the big screen, and tears filled Jungkook's eyes from the horror.

"It's him. It's Jimin."