She hoped that he will be able to brighten up her life just like star illuminated night. She hoped him to win her heart one day even when she knew it was impossible. Mustafa had her heart but she still hoped Murat to win it from him, for her. For their future together.

It was then her stomach rumbled loudly with hunger to which she stood up from her place, getting out of her room only to be collided with a hard chest.

"Are you hurt ?"

The male voice held worry and he held her shoulders to steady her to stand properly.

"What are you doing here ?"

Her voice held panic seeing that person and was about to run away from there when he himself stopped her from going.

"Mai abhi tumhare paas hi aa raha tha. I want to talk with you, dove."

His voice was strained but she wasn't able to look at him, as they were standing in the corridor which was all dark, with no source of light

"Kal baat kar lena, Murat. Dado will kill me if she find us here, together."

Giving him an uneasy smile even when he was not able to see it, she turned to leave when he held her hand, hearing the jingles of her anklets indicating she was leaving.

"No. I want to talk with you now but first tell me why are you doing here at this time of the night ?"

"I was hungry."

And that was the time her stomach agreed with her, growling loudly to which she groaned, smacking her forehead in embarrassment.

"Where are you taking me Murat ?"

She gasped when he started dragging her with him towards the kitchen area.

"I will be killed if someone will see us."

She screamed to which he concealed her mouth with his hand, and scolded her for being so loud.

"Itni zor zor se bologi to sab zaroor aaenge. So, please keep your volume low."

"But...."

She tried protesting when he shut her up with his stern voice and continued walking down careful enough not to make noise.

"Chup."

Switching on the lights of the kitchen she turned around to look at him but the sight in front of her stilled her on her spot for few seconds.

"Are you okay Murat ?"

Gasping in shock, she immediately rushed towards him as soon as her trance broke, and held his hand noticing his eyes were red along with his nose.

"I am fine, dove. Infact I am good."

There was contentment on his face which was confusing her a lot seeing his physical appearance which didn't seemed to be fine according to her.

"You are not. Tell me what happened ?"

She knew he wasn't. Something happened and she was sure it affected him a lot. He cried and it was scaring her to see him like that.

"I am happy dove, I really am."

He genuinely smiled, holding her hand and she saw truth in his eyes. He wasn't lying but his red swollen eyes were confusing her to no end. If he was happy then why did he cried ? She had no idea and he wasn't even sharing it with her.

"Then why do it seemed to me like you cried."

Narrowing eyes at him, she tried searching for answers but he smiled dismissing her assumption at one go.