Chapter 35

I still have to go to Colins parents thing, ugh I don't know if I could even go anymore. This time I really needed him and he was too embarrassed to even stand by me. I should bury my baby, I don't think they have cemeteries for dogs. I should just do it here he’s lived with me. I lay him down and go inside. Once I step inside everyones eyes go to me.

“Don't stare.” I say going to up to my room. I have to change out these bloody clothes and get into some pj shorts with a regular black cami. I put my hair up in a messy bun then go back downstairs.

“If um you guys wanna say your goodbyes I suggest you come out now.” I say walking out. They follow behind me. Andrew and Colin end up digging the hole for me. I get a blanket and wrap him in it. I put in some of his favorite toys. I don't even notice I'm crying until my vision is blurred with my tears.

“Uh Brie its done.” Andrew whispers. I nod and carry my baby for the last time. I look down at him and he doesn't even look like him. I pass him to Colin. He takes him and puts him in the hole. I can't believe it. I sit down next to him and put in some roses. I just pulled them out from my rose bush but they’ll do. I wasn’t exactly planning to do this today. About a million tears later we all go back inside.

“Brie, I'm so sorry I honestly didn't mean for any this to happen.” Joey says and I know he means it.

“I know, its just can't help but cry.” I say and another tear slips out. Colin wipes it away wrapping an arm around me.

“Babe I have to go.” He whispers I look up at him with a frown “I have practice then have to go home change and I’ll come get you later.” He says giving me a quick kiss.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Alright, see you guys later.” He says looking at Joey and Andrew. Then leaves quickly.

“I told Brook I was gonna go hang out with her.” Joey says. “Wanna come with?” He asks

“No, thank you.” Why would I want to go out right now ?

“Oh okay well I should get going.” I nod “It was nice meeting you.” He says shaking Andrews hand.

“Pleasures all  mine.” He says back, He goes up to change then walks out. I was still sitting down on my couch and Andrew didn't look like he was leaving anytime soon.

“I can't believe they left me.” I say in amazement. “Some kind of people I hang out with huh?” I ask looking at Andrew who gives me a little shrug with a shy smile.

“Don't worry I’m not going anywhere.” He says moving next to me.

“Thank you.” I say and lean my head on him. He leans back on the couch with me on his chest.

“I get it's only dog to them but to me its more than that.”

“Yeah, I heard you say, that he was the only thing you didn't doubt, what did you mean?”

“Uh I haven’t really told anyone about this.” I say taking a break.

“You don't have to if you don't want to.” He says I smile.

“No I- I do want to tell you, When I was in college I got into an accident and I don't remember anything other than waking up in a hospital bed. My mom and dad took me to see more doctors than I could count and they found a method that helped me remember, I um I have to see pictures to not forget and to remember certain things in my life.” He looks frozen. “Have you seen my room?” I ask he shakes his head, I lead him upstairs and he looks taken back from the amount of pictures I have. “I know its overwhelming but I rather scare a few people instead of forgetting my 18th birthday.” I say using it as an example. We sit on my bed I lay flat on my stomach while he leans his head on my headboard and I continued my story. “What I meant by saying that is my parents had the opportunity to mold me into whatever they wanted, you know take out the bad put some bullshit in.” He nods “Well Loki I remember getting him my mom thought I needed him to keep me company because once I got out of the hospital I didn't go out it was all new to me again, Loki was always by my side.”

“So how did you remember like all your education?”

“After I remembered a few things some of it came back and I got that back, so then my dad thought it was time to go back to school. I had researched and liked UNR but my parents insisted that I stay in the city so I went to UNLV.” Its a lot to take in I don't blame him for the 5 minutes of silence he took.

“Wow, I didn't even expect you going through any of that.”

“Most people don't.” I say shrugging.

“Well everyone has a story.”

“Whats yours?” I ask curiously, I don't know much about him.

“Um, well I don't really have one.”

“You have to.”

“Well what do you wanna know?” Hmm tough question.

“Umm, what’s your favorite color?” He chuckles and thinks about it.

“Red and blue, I could never choose between those two, what about you?”

“I like pink but when it comes to dresses or any type clothing I really like red.”

“Nice.” I smile and crawl up to lay my head on my pillow.

“You have nice hair.” I say running my fingers through it, “This is a luxury I don't have with Colin.” I add.

“Thanks, I'm thinking about cutting it.”

“No don't I like it like this.” He smiles and hes starting to blush a little.

“Why don't you date?” I ask surprising myself with the question.

“I have my eye on a girl.” I raise my eyebrow making him smile.

“Tell me about this lucky lady.”

“Well, she is so beautiful inside and out, she has this amazing personality that is impossible to not fall in love with, shes funny, she deserves the world but settles for less, she does so much for people but doesn't get appreciated for it.” He says.

“Wow.” He explains her so beautifully, I wonder if Colin thinks of me like that.

“Yeah shes just great but I can't have her.” I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

“What do you mean?”  I ask laying my hand over his.

He looks down at our hands for a minute, “She doesn't notice me.” He says quietly.

I take in a deep breath before speaking “Well I hope she does soon.” I smile at him and he returns the gesture.

“Me too.” He whispers.

~~A/N~~

Heyy !! sorry it took me a while to update i honestly dont have a valid excuse, but I'll try and update more frequently now (: