Chapter 29

“Well we should go outside.” He says I nod in agreement “And don't be mad with Colin have a good time.”

“Okay.” He puts his arm over my shoulder as we walk out. I see Colin sitting down on a chair, he looks a little upset  Andrew lets me go, pushing me towards him. I’m a little unsteady but manage to get to him. He looks up at me smiling I sit down on his lap and he holds me tightly.

“I over reacted.” I say breaking the silence

“No it’s alright I get it but, I want you to know that nothing I did in the past matters because I want you over any of the other girls, you mean everything to me so please don't think about what happened in the past.” My heart flutters at his words. I lean down resting my forehead on his.

“I know I just don't even know why I reacted like that.” I say laughing lightly.

“I get it, it’s okay.” He says I smile and peck his lips then get up heading over to Brook and Andrew.

“Are you okay?” Brooks asks, I shrug

“Honestly I think I may have overdone it.” I say giggling.

“How many shots?”

“A couple.” How many were their ? I hear the doorbell and try to make my way over there but Colin ends up helping me. I open the door and see Brie and Eric.

“Hey guys.”

“Hi.” They say back each giving me a hug.

“Did you start before us?” She asked noticing I’m not in the best state.

“It was his fault.” I say pointing at Colin who winks at me.

“I thought it would help.” He says in his defense.

“With what?” Eric asked as they stepped inside.

“Well she said she was nervous.” I smiled and lead them back out.

“Brook wanna start cooking?” I hear Andrew ask. She nods and they head back inside. I wonder if they like each other oh shit I could play cupid.

“Where’s your bathroom?” Brie asked

“Oh umm down the hall on the other side and 2 doors down on the right.” I think thats it, oh well she’ll find it eventually. I turn to the table and see Colin eating potato salad.

“They’re about to make food.” I say sitting down next to him.

“I’m just getting a head start.” He says with a wink.

“Alright.” I say kind of confused I see Brie walking out and wow I think she might have outdone me !! Like fuck I look like an ugly potato compared to her. “Wow.” I say he turns to look at me confused .

“What’s wrong?”

“She outdid me.” He looked her way then shook his head.

“What?”

“You look better.” He’s so nice.

“Aww you're nice.” I say laughing.

“I'm not joking.”

“She looks like a freaking model.” I whisper as she gets near us.

“You're my model.” He says pulling me closer to him.

“Hey, your house is confusing and very big.” She says sitting down at a chair next to us.

“Oh thanks, it does take some time to get used to.” I say laughing. She smiles politely.