Chapter 43

I can't function properly ? What the fuck does he think I am some type of machine ?

“What’s wrong babe?” Joey asks peeking at my phone. I hear him gasp. “That fucking asshole.”

“What?” Everly asks but I can't speak.

“That douche said she can't function properly because she can't have kids.”

“Go talk to him.”

“But how will you guys get back home?”

“A cab.” I grab my frap give them a hug and walk out to my car. I'm shaking why the fuck would he tell someone about this not even Adam knows.  I drive for what seems like hours before pulling into house driveway. I know he hides his spare key behind a rock he has in the front totally unsafe but thats on him.

“Colin.” I call out, but its silent. “We need to talk.” I walk into his room finding him, asleep. “Wow.” I mumble putting my now empty frap cup on his counter. I cross my arms and think how do I wake him up not in a rude way?

“Colin” I shake him gently he shifts on his other side. “Kaepernick.” I say again shaking his arm. He opens his eyes slowly.

“Hey, I thought you were going out.”

“Oh I did but something happened?”

“What? Is it bad?”

“I don't know you tell me.” I grab my phone letting him see the screenshot.

“What?” He asked making me roll my eyes.

“Why did you tell her?”

“Its no big deal.”

“Yes it is Colin.”

“Why?”

“Um I don't maybe I don't want everyone knowing I can't function properly as you like to call it.”

“She won't tell anyone.”

“Thats not the point.”

“The why you pissed?”

“The way you said it is fucked up.”

“How else am I supposed to say it?”

“Are you fucking kidding me for a well educated guy you sure as hell don't show it.”

“You saying I'M stupid?” I stay silent that should say a lot. He takes in a deep breath before pulling me into a tight hug. “I’m sorry.” He simply says.

“What?” I ask surprised.

“I really did fuck up if I was in your place I wouldn't want you going around telling people I couldn't have kids.” He kisses my forehead leaning back into bed with me on him.

~~Colin’s birthday~~

I'm exhausted from decorating but it looks amazing. I have to thank Everly for that she’s always been more creative at it than me. Everybody is starting to arrive his team mates his parents which I have Lindsay to thank for convincing them to come, Coach Jim and his family, Andrew is here too. I had Michael take Colin out shoe shopping but they were on there way now.

“Okay everyone they’ll be here in about 5 minutes.” I say loud enough for everyone to hear. They all begin to hide and gosh was jim horrible at it he stood behind the door.

“Um coach I don't think that’s safe.” I warn

“Don't worry sweetie he won't hit me.” I nod and crouch down next to the couch . We all hear the him put the key in the lock, then he walked in.