"Is wittle Joey afraid of the ride?" I teased him pinching his cheeks. He grabbed my hand and put it off his cheek.

"I'm Joe Jonas. I'm not afraid of anything." He scoffed out. I rolled my eyes. We were getting on and I was strapping myself in.

"Whatever stops the tears." I looked straight ahead. He then reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked over at him and smiled.

We got off of the ride and my hair was a mess! The wind messed everything up tangling it and everything. I went to the bathroom quickly to fix it. I adjusted my hat on my head and walked out. I went towards Joe and he stood up from the bench. He draped his arm over my shoulder and I fiddled with his fingers.

"What should we do now?" He said smiling down on me. We were passing by booths now of what looks like carnival games. I saw a Mickey Mouse doll I wanted.

"I want that!" I pointed the doll out to him.

"Didn't I already win you a stuffed animal?" He questioned. He remembers. It made me internally smile.

"Yes but I want that Mickey Mouse doll." I whined to him. He groaned and gave in. It was one of those roll the ball in the hole to see how far your horse travels games. Joe payed the man as he told him we needed more people. Soon enough, a 9 year old looking boy sat down a couple seats down from Joe giving his money to the man. He looked over at Joe and glared at him. I slightly laughed.

"You're going down!" He says. It was too cute and funny. A little boy threatening Joe.

"We'll see about that kid." Joe said to him.

"Wanna bet?" He says. Joe turns back to him shocked as if those words just came out of his mouth.

"Yeah let's do this." The boy shot daggers at him. This was all too funny and too cute.

"You're on." The game then started.

Joe

A little kid. I will not lose to a kid. The man rang the bell and the game begun. I've never been so into a game.. Against a kid. He was beating me at the moment.

"Joe you're losing." Demi snickered.

"You don't think I'm aware." I said trying to focus. I started getting ahead now.

We were soon neck and and neck I rolled my ball in and made it to the end. Yes victorious!! The kid put his head down in shame. The man gives me the Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. I went over to the kid and patted his shoulder.

"Next time kid." He glared at me and walked away. I went back to Demi and put my arm around her pulling her closer to me.

"Wow you almost lost to a kid." She snickered.

"But I didn't." I remarked proudly.

"Yeah you barely won. But thank you." She kissed my cheek and and held onto the stuffed animal tightly.

"Anything for you babe." We continued going on rides.

The sun was starting to set and we were by the castle.

"We should take a picture in front of the castle before the sun sets." Demi nodded before I asked a man to take a picture for us. I handed him my phone and I put my arm around Demi as she put her arm around my waist. We smiled for the camera.

"Do you want another one?" The man asked I nodded.

"Let's do a funny one." I said. She then jumped on my back and I held her by her legs. She draped her arms over my neck. The man took the photo and handed it back to me.

"Thank you." We looked through the pictures and laughed.

"Send those to me." I nodded and we started walking inside a store looking around.

The fireworks show just ended. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Everyone was now leaving the park including me and Demi. This was probably a day I will never forget. The way she smiled and had the excitement of a kid was the best part of my day along with spending time with her. We made it back to my car and Demi climbed in. I went to my side and sat in the seat putting the key in ignition. Demi's eyes were slowly drooping.

"Tired babe?" She nodded sleepily holding onto her Mickey doll.

"Yeah but I had a lot of fun today." She smiled. I smiled too and started driving. The ride back was quiet. I glanced over at Demi and she was already asleep.

We made it back to my house and I softly shook Demi. Her parents said it was okay that she could sleep over, but she had to stay in the guest room. Her parents rules. I shook her softly again. She stirred a bit and groaned lightly.

"We're home babe." She unclicked her seatbelt and got out of the car stumbling a bit. She's so cute. I helped her to the door and opened it. The light was still on and my mom walked to the door to see if it was us. She smiled at us.

"Did you guys have fun? And I love your hats!! We should take a picture!!" She said getting her phone out. It was way too late for this.

"Mom we're kind of tired and-"

"Joe just one picture come on." She begged I obliged and Demi tried giving her best awake smile. We stood by the door, tilting our heads a bit, and smiled. She showed us the picture and I grinned.

"Okay goodnight kids." My mom went upstairs. I dragged Demi's hand but she slightly groaned.

"Carry me my feet hurt." She stuck out her bottom lip. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the guest room. She was knocked out quickly in my arms. I dropped her on the bed lightly and changed her with some clothes in the drawers. I was about to leave when she whispered something softly.

"Stay with me." She moved over and made space for me.

"Demi my parents are gonna get mad and-"

"Please?" She stuck out her bottom lip again. She knows she can get away with anything when she does that to me. I gave in and took off my shoes, shirt, and jeans, leaving me in my boxers. I crawled in next to her and put my arm around her. She snuggled closer to me laying her head on my bare chest.

"Goodnight Joe." She said sleepily. I smiled.

"Goodnight Demi." And she was quickly out. Her hair flowing across my chest. The warmth of her body on mine. Her slow and steady breathing. She was perfect and mine. And I will love her until time stops.