Alex looks up from the bag of Lays he's eating, smiling while waggling his brows.

He does that gesture when he's thinking smut, and I can't help but wonder if that's a sign that I did make a complete ass of myself last night. If I did something crazy like kiss Ansel or came on to him, I don't think I would be able to face him ever again.

"Rain, your friend is something else, she's one hell of a gamer. I mean she's even good at Fifa, that shit ain't normal." Aiden chuckles while he too is pressing his controller as if he wants to break it in half. I can tell Riley is giving him a run for his money with that racecar game.

"Yeah, she isn't human, she's probably from some unidentified planet." Arden agrees, smiling while he takes the Lays from Alex. Taking a chip from the shiny bag, he gazes at Riley with a face of admiration. "I'm not lying, I like her."

"Yeah, you like everyone, Arden." Alex frowns at the statement, snatching his snack back from his brother. "Get your own food."

"Sorry to break up your little game time guys, but can I borrow Riley for a swift second?" I request, pinching my thumb and index finger together for visual.

Riley puts the controller down, darting her finger over the boys. "Any of you dare to touch my game, I will murder you all!" They chuckle at the warning as she hurries over to me.

I sigh, gently pulling her to a corner. "Riley, what happened last night?"

"Oh..." Her face lights up, and I have no idea why my heart skips a beat. I cringe, hoping she will not be responding with something that will scar me for a lifetime.

"Ansel slept beside you," she informs, smiling widely with a dreamy look on her face.

My eyes grow wide, and she chuckles. "You should have seen how wrapped up you two were, your leg was all over his thigh."

"Jeezus." I gasp. "Are you playing with me, Ry?"

I know Riley can be a bit exaggerative at times, but this time I have a feeling she's not sprinkling sauce on the ordeal. I hugged him; I remember that much. I probably forced him to lay with me too, and I wish the earth would open and swallow me up.

"No, I'm not playing. Ask Alex, he saw it as well."

I bite my lower lip a little too hard that I taste blood. I suck on it to ease the discomfort. "What happened before that?"

"That I don't know, I was out of it all night." She grins again, savoring the dilemma at the expense of my turmoil. I don't think Riley gets the severity of the situation; she's enjoying this way too much.

"If you are so curious though...ask Ansel." She points her head to the kitchen. "He's making breakfast."

I follow her direction with my eyes while a sigh leaves my bruised lips. I am not sure I can face him but avoiding him is impossible since I am in his territory.

°°

The sound and aroma of frying eggs bombard me as I step inside the kitchen. Ansel stands by the stove making breakfast. His hair is disheveled, and the white tank and sports shorts he's wearing reveal flawless skin, glistening with perspiration. His skin is so smooth; I don't think he has ever gotten acne in all his years of living.