Manik turned his attention to Nandini who was looking at Viren with loving eyes..

Manik ( smiled ): He will be sad for giving your responsibility to me because it was him who used to do it back then but, he might not cry knowing, you are going to his best friend's house and he can meet you whenever he wants..

Nandini looked at Manik with a sweet smile and he too smiled back at her and they turned in front..

The Priest asked Dev and Sona to take 7 vows which they obliged to..Suddenly, Nandini felt like her throat getting dry. She felt thirsty but she thought of waiting till Dev get done with his marriage..

Soon, the bride and groom were done with their vows and settled down back in their seats and the priest asked Dev to put vermilion in Sona's hairline followed by the nuptial chain around her neck..

The priest announced Dev and Sonakshi as husband and wife and the audience hooted..The elders were happy and the youngsters hugged each other. Soha and Nandini hugged like their life depended on it. While breaking the hug, Nandini felt her head spinning. She looked around to find her eyes getting blurred..

She saw her family greeting each other in happiness and she didn't want to make them tensed but then she couldn't even stand properly now.

Manik ( smiled widely ): Dev's love life is something I admire, Love..

But then, he didn't get any response, he turned to his left to see Nandini behaving weirdly..

Manik ( concerned ): Nandu...are you alright..??

Nandini turned to her right but couldn't see Manik properly..She blinked her eyes and found Manik's worried face..

Nandini: I..I'm..fine..Mani...

She could understand how happy he is and after knowing from Arya about what happened at Sona's place, in the afternoon, she knew he was getting happier for his sister here and she simply lied to him regarding her current condition..

Manik ( tensed ): No, you're not..Love, what's wrong, huh..kya hua..

She looked around again and saw her friends and family talking with Dev..

Manik ( worried ): Nandu...hua kya hai..you're scaring me..

She turned to Manik and held his hand with shivering hands and Manik looked at it..

Manik: Your...hands are shivering...Love, what is it..? Please tell me..

He cupped her cheeks and she couldn't even balance more and she banged into Manik's chest..

Nandini: Mani...I..I don't know...My..my head is...spinning..Every..everything..is..blurred..

Manik ( scared ): What..? But why..?? Let's get to Dadda..come..

Nandini held his collar in her fist and nodded in No..

Nandini: Mani...sab...sab bohath..khush hai...please..

And he knew she won't snatch their smiles. He looked around and found Cabir and Dhruv talking..He waved at them and they moved forward seeing Nandini in Manik's arms..

Cabir: Yar Manik, yaha pe bhi romance ka chalu hogaya..

Manik ( tensed ): Cabir...Nandu...

They saw Nandini couldn't even stand properly if Manik wasn't holding her..

Dhruv ( worried ): What happened to her..??

Manik: Patha nahi...kya hua..her head is spinning..patha nahi kya hua hai..Cabir..buddy, mein kya karun..kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai..