Chapter- 42

At Sona's Place

The house was decorated like a bride, after all the daughter of the house is the bride. Though, it was just a two-Storey house, Mr. Bose didn't leave even an inch of the house in decorating it. He made it sure that his daughter's wedding should be her dream come true..

Dev and his family finally reached Sona's place and they were welcomed warmly by Mr. Bose, his sister and the rest of the distant relatives..The girls, moved directly, to SOna who was sitting in the middle of the henna designers..

Sona ( smiled hugely ): Hey....

Soha and Nandini hugged her tightly and they even twirled her..

Nandini ( excitedly ): Finally, it's your mehendi....

Soha ( jumped in her place ): I seriously can't believe it..Sona and Dev Bhai, the love birds since ages, are getting married..

Sona ( blushed ): Kuch bhi haan..love birds since ages..tera kuch nahi ho saktha..

Nandini ( smirked ): Arey, galath kya bola soulie ne..You guy are in love since your school days and confessed it when Dev got rishtha varna aaj bhi tum dono ek dusre ke pyar apne dil mein rakhke koi devdas ke tarah bettha..

Sona ( pouted angrily ): Nandy...

Nandini and Soha giggled. Soon, the elder ladies joined them along with Mukti and Alya..Sona took blessings from the ladies while they preferred to hug her..

Akshara ( warned ): Aaj kar liya par dobara pair math chuo..hamare waha bache paav nahi choothe..Unke jagah dil mein hothi hai..

Sona ( smiled sheepishly ): Sorry Akshu Ma..aage se nahi hoga..( If you guys have forgotten, let me remind you Akshara is Dev and Sid's Bua like how Poovi and Ravi are Soha's Mamu and Mami..)

Poorvi ( smiled ): Teek hai phir..

Shanno ( smiled ): Waise, kehna zaroori nahi hai, phir bhi, bohath pyari lagthi ho tum..

Sona smiled widely at her..

Soha ( teased ): Ye tho kehne ke zaroorath nahi hai Mumma..Bas aap Dev Bhai ko zara dekhiye..

And the rest turned to where M5 boys were standing while Dev was just staring at Sona without even blinking his eyes making Sona blush..

Nandini ( grinned ): Kya baath hai..Dev tho openly checking out shuru kiya..

Soha ( giggled ): Wahi tho..kya kya karwa rahe hai pyar ne..

Sona ( bad face ): Soha...

And they laughed at Sona's poor blushing face..

( Sona's Attire )

( Soha's Attire )

( Mukti's Attire )

( Alya's Attire )

( Navya's Attire )

( Nandini's Attire )

In Drinks Area

Abhimanyu was getting a drink when he saw someone lost in deep thoughts. He moved to the person and tapped on shoulder..

Abhi: Bhai..

Vishal turned to his left only to see a confused Abhimanyu..

Abhi: Kya hua..where are you lost..??

Vishal ( nodded in No ): Nothing...I'm just having my drink..

Abhi ( raised his eyebrows ): Drink..? What drink..?