Chapter- 32

In Dixit's Palace

In the Discussion Room

Each and every member of the family were present in the room to decide about Dev's marriage..

Nandini: Okay guys, the marriage is fixed after 6 days, today, its July 8 and the marriage will be on..

Sid: July 15th..

Soha: Exactly, but it's the marriage day according to Pandit Ji..Which means..

Arya: Which means, other functions like Haldi, Sangeeth and Mehendi will happen before July 15..

Raj ( raised his eyebrow ): So, it means we don't have even a week to prepare for the wedding..?

Nandini ( nodded ): Yup..we don't have at least a week to prepare, but not to worry..we are going to manage it..So, we have prepared the list..

Soha: So, Dev Bhai wants the wedding to be a big fat Punjabi type and so Sona too..Since, Roka and Engagement was already done yesterday, we don't need to think about it..

Arya: On July 13th, we will be having mehendi, at Sona's place..

Sid: Not to forget, both men and women will be allowed, we aren't going to make anything separately, hame tho khoob sare masthi karna hai..

Nandini ( grinned): Point..and the next function, Sangeeth, it won't be on the same day, we will make it on July 14th because we will definitely be tired after putting on Mehendi, we mean ladies and girls..

Sid: Haa patha hai Kameeni, zyada flaunt math kar..

Nandini ( glared ): Oye, tujhse kisine kaha kya ki mere hath mein Mehendi lagao, nahi na, tho tum kyu jealous ho rahe ho..

Sid ( shrugged ): Puh..lease..mein aur jealous..kabhi nahi..Mujhe ya patha nahi ki tum ladkiyan ye Mehendi hi kyu lagathe ho..I mean, some kind of reddish thing on your hand. Just look at the palm of yours, it would be so beautiful aur ye Mehendi lagake hi poora ka laal hi hoga..

Nandini: oh please..if you are jealous just because we are getting something extra to enjoy then admit it..Plus, you won't understand the beauty of Mehendi, uskeliye, ladki hona chahiye..

Sid: Kameeni, mujhe usmein koi interest bhi nahi hai..ladki hona mathlab kisi ki pareshani hona hai so I would never wish for something like that..

Nandini: Teri tho..

She took her slipper and threw it on him..

Sid: Ouch..kameeni, karne se pehle batha nahi sakthi thi..ye cheating hai..

Sid took his juice can and threw it on her and she bent and it got hit on Arya..

Arya ( freaked out ): What the heck..

He threw his shoe on Sid but it hit Dev..

Dev: Kameenon..

Sid ( coolly): Except meri kameeni baakiyon ko tum kameene bol sakthe ho..

Nandini giggled while someone who was enjoying the fight just didn't like the way Sid addressed Nandini as HIS KAMEENI, of course it was Manik Malhotra..

Manik ( thought ): Isse gadha nahi fevicol hi kehna chahiye..arey, wo Nandini ka best friend hai aur mujhe usmein koi problem hi nahi but he doesn't have to claim her, that's my right..Ugh..Nandini Dixit, hadn't he been your best friend, I would have smashed his face with a cake made of wood..!!

Soha ( shouted ): Shut up guys..we are here to have a discussion on Dev Bhai's marriage not to have a shoe fight..so better shut up..

M4 pouted and held their ears..