Chapter- 1

Where there is Love,
There is Life. ( Mahatma Gandhi )

This quote is extremely true..when there is no love you would feel like you are living for no reason..why do you live ? There is nobody to take care of you..There is nobody to ask how are you living without me..Same was the case with Manik Malhotra..He never wanted to live..Seeing his mother sleeping with his ex-best friend made him break his friendship with Harshad..He too had a Dad but never lived with him since his dad never felt peace near his mother neither he wanted to leave India cause he had a bunch of friends..Fab 5..If his Dad was the reason he is living then his friends are the reason for his existence..He loved them immensely..He has never been in any relationship thinking that she might break their friendship just like how Nyonika and Harshad wanted..H e didn't reciprocate the feelings even after knowing that his best friend Alya has a crush on him..He simply rejected her telling she could always be the best friend he ever had because he doesn't believe in any relationship other than friendship..

But then Nandini Murthy came as a light of ray in his life..she could enlighten his world with her smile itself..She meant the world to him..She changed his perception about Love..She lighted his dark life with her Love..She actually fell for him more when she saw her caring side of Manik for his buddy Dhruv as he was ready to sacrifice his Love for him so that he ( dhruv ) could live in peace no matter even if he has to live his dark life again..But they say right happiness doesn't stay for long..same happened with him..

Soha Khuranna entered their life from nowhere..she was the person whom Manik flirted with just to make Nandini jealous..( In my story Soha is positive ) Soha on the other hand always gets irritated with his flirtatious behavior..she knew the real motive is just to make Nandini jealous which she didn't like and upon that she was already taken..she had a boyfriend and she was soo loyal towards him so didn't want to get hook up with any other guy too..

Manik thought that Soha was actually going to kill Nandini as he was manipulated by Nyonika and he was arrested for murder case of Soha Khuranna..Nandini was taken as the witness and she told the judge that ' She was unconscious and doesn't even know what has actually happened with her ' This sentence of her made Manik think that she doesn't trust him and Nyonika made him release..She knew Manik would leave Nandini and so it happened..He broke up with her and she justified her part but Manik Malhotra never listens to anyone else except his point of view..Hence Nandini decided to leave India FOREVER..

Manik didn't even think of searching for her..One day Fab 5 got a shock and that was seeing SOHA KHURANNA alive in front of them..She told them that she was pushed into the store room by someone and she was also sedated and Manik have only seen a fainted Soha's hands on Nandini's neck which he thought she has fainted due to the Fire but was trying to kill nandini due to which he pushed her near the fire but soha was lucky enough to get saved by Nyonika itself as she didn't want to be in any murder case..

Even though Manik was desperate to find Nandini but he didn't show it and said that he moved on. Is it true?

In Dixit's Mansion

Om Jai Jagadish Hare
Swami Jaya Jagadish Hare
Bhakta janon ke sankat

Bhakta janon ke sankat Kshan me door kar
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

Jo dhyave phal paave
Dhukh vinashe man ka
Swami dhukh vinashe man ka
Sukha sampati Ghar aave
Kashht mite tan ka
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

We could hear a melodious voice coming across this well furnished plywood door..

By hearing the words which is sung by this melodious voice's owner we could identify it as a Hindu's prayer..