Akshay ( curiously ): Can he be the one..? As much as I know, princess has been fasting since she came back from India..? And like how Raj caught her in Manik's bedroom, it seems like they share some kind of relationship..

Ravi: And today, they both were in her cabin. Though, we don't know what happened inside but still, she won't ask him to work in that time..But, Manik didn't come out of her cabin until Lunch break ended..

Viren: Doll would never hide from me, if she is in any relationship, so I won't call it a relationship..

Rohit: And if Princess feels something for Manik, then why is she hiding it from us..?

Raj: Most importantly, why did she reject Manik's proposal if she liked him..? If our assumptions are true then, Love is keeping the fast for Manik, aur agar ithna gehra rishtha hai tho wo dono ek dusre se alag kyu rehthe the..Why did they behave like strangers all these days, in front of us..?

Lalith: Now, this is getting on my nerves..

Swayam: Me too..I can't come to a conclusion..

" KNOCK " " KNOCK "

Raj: Come in..

Someone opened the door and entered inside with a surprised face..

Person: Wow, is there any meeting going on..?

Raj ( smiled ): You think so..?

Person: If not, you wouldn't have gathered in Dad's bedroom..

Viren ( smiled ): Doll..come here..

Nandini smiled and moved towards Viren. He cupped her cheeks..

Viren: I always told you, you are just like your mom. Today, you proved it again..You look beautiful..

Nandini smiled at her Dad and kissed his cheeks..

Nandini: Its okay to miss someone even if that person lives in your heart. Mom would be so happy to know that you are missing her..

She hugged her Dad who was smiling in tears..

Viren: You talk a lot like her and I just miss her more, she would have been so happy to see her photo copy..

She giggled and broke the hug..

Nandini: Photo copy..Don't you know, Mamu says that if I got Mom's smile then I got your eyes so don't call me a photo copy of Mom..

Viren chuckled at her..

Lalith ( bad face ): Someone just forgot us..haina Swayam..

Swayam: Bilkil sahi kaha tumne..

Nandini turned towards the other men to see them making sad faces at her..She giggled and moved towards them and hugged each of them and kissed their cheeks too..

Nandini ( cute face ): Ab jalna bandh keejiye..dosthon ke beech jealousy achi baath nahi hai..

Akshay ( side hugged her ): Ab tei jaise beti hai tho jalna bhi koi buri baath nahi hai..

She shook her head..

Nandini: Waise, I am here for a work..

She turned to Akshay and made him stand straight and took something from her pouch and pinned it on his Kurta..She moved to every man and did the same thing..

Viren: A brooche..?

Nandini ( smiled ): My gift, for this Karwa Chawth..

They smiled at her. It was a routine of Nandini to gift them something on every Karwa Chawth. She actually does it to cheer the men who don't have wives with them..But it doesn't mean, she would just neglect others like Ravi, Rohit and Venkatesh..