Mukti got up..

Mukti ( awkwardly ): Nothing, I was just having a casual talk with her, I will see you around Emily..

Nandini ( nodded ): Its fine, you can have a seat with us..

Mukti looked at her in shock..And so Fab 4..Nandini never liked Mukti and Alya then how come she is asking Mukti to join her for Lunch..

Mukti ( shocked ): What..?

Nandini ( hid her smile ): You can join, I am neither your boss nor your friend during lunch, moreover Emily might have liked you..

Mukti nodded and sat on her seat, Nandini and Emily to occupied their seats. Emily was sitting in the middle and Mukti and Nandini were sitting opposite to each other..

Emily ( frowned ): Di, how do you know her..?

Nandini ( smiled ): She is working here Em..

Emily ( cutely ): Oh, so you both know each other..

They smiled at her..Nandini and Emily ordered their food while Mukti just sat idle..

Nandini: Why don't you order something..?

Mukti: I already had some..

Emily: But, you can't sit simply when we both eat food.

Mukti ( smiled ): Its fine Emily..

Emily ( adamant ): Nop, it isn't..Why don't you order something light..

Nandini ( smiled ): Mukti, don't fight with her..You can never win over her..

Mukti nodded and order a glass of juice and a bread sandwich..

Nandini: Em, when are you going to meet Dixits..? You know, they are angry at you for ditching them..

Emily ( giggled ): Sorry Di..I will come, once Mom gets free..

Nandini ( smiled ): Okay, then why don't you come with me, today..? Elisa is having duty till 8 p.m. right..?

Emily ( cutely ): Don't ask me about Mom's duty timing Di..Sometimes, she comes late and sometimes she comes early. I just can't sit with the caretaker every time..

Nandini pulled her cheeks..

Nandini: So, who asked you to sit simply..I have already told you to join me, my driver would pick you from home and then I myself will drop you at home after completing my office work..

Emily ( pouted ): Mom said that I should learn to be alone too..I don't know why..

Nandini sighed..

Nandini: Let her be..She seriously needs mental check up..

Emily giggled..Mukti was looking at them with a frown. Why is Emily's mother asking her to be alone and Emily has spoken only about her mother who is working as a college principal but she spoke nothing about her Dad..

Mukti: Um, Emily..

Emily ( smiled ): Yeah Mukti Di..

Mukti ( smiled ): Why do you stay at home, alone..? I mean, is your Dad also at work till night time..

Emily's smile vanished and so Nandini's. Nandini didn't expect Mukti to ask such a direct question but she wanted it to happen..

Emily ( faint smile ): Nope Di, if he were at work then I could have complained to him but I don't even know where he will be..So, I am staying at home alone..

Mukti frowned..She turned to Nandini to get a clear answer which was understood by her..

Nandini: Em, why don't you go and meet Will..? He would love to chat with you..