Viren face palmed while others giggled at it..Arya was grinning like a fool. Finally, Viren too chuckled which made a family laughter..Fab 5 was looking at them in amusement..The boys of Fab 5 had an adoring smile on their faces..While Mukti and Alya could only ask themselves.." Is this called happiness ; wasn't the way we enjoyed back in India called happiness or was it just a mask of happiness..? "

Soon Mukti and Alya finished their breakfast and excused themselves which Swayam and Ranveer could care less, at least in front of others..

Raj ( frowned ): Viren, why did you go to meet Philip yesterday..?

The Dixit siblings made an angry face at it ; Rishab doesn't know about Philip's character , M5 were just scowling at that name while Manik was spitting fire through his eyes..

Viren ( nodded ): Arey haan, I forgot to tell you..that boy was hospitalized..

Others got shocked with that information except Manik who was sitting with a cool expression on his face..

Ranveer: What..? But how..?

Viren ( shrugged ): Got beaten up, his Dad said that he was called by Philip to the hospital as his guards have taken him there..Philip said that he was brutally beaten up by some goons..

Nandini: Dad, when did he get hospitalized..?

Viren ( scratched his head ): Uh, 2 days back..

She nodded but there was a frown on her face..She looked at her brothers to see them sitting with a ' he deserve it ' expression. there was no smirks. She turned to her best friends who was just eating, there was no smirks or tension visible on their face..

Nandini ( thought ): They don't look like they have done it, then how come he got beaten up on the same day when he came to meet me..Ahh..maybe you are overthinking Nandini, jerks like him can get beaten up any time of a day..

She thought of chucking it but then her eyes fell on Nandini who was smirking while eating..

Nandini ( frowned ): Why is this moron smirking..? Will someone smirk during eating..I have never done it..

She was feeling suspicious about it but then she chucked it thinking he wouldn't have heard her talking with Philip..

Ritesh ( bad face ): That guy deserves it..He was a sticky person..

Viren ( glared ): Ritu, don't say like that..He was wounded and you shouldn't say something like that against a wounded person..its a bad habit..

He made a bad face..

Rishab ( teased ): Di, did you like him at least..?

Manik stopped eating and snapped his head at Rishab..

Nandini ( glared ): I will kick you from her Mr. Rishab Murthy..

Rishab ( chuckled ): Kya Di, kabhi tho kisiko date karo na..I mean, you have gone for a date with him right, as per Pops' wish, I think he is a good guy, I mean he is handsome, well mannered and a good businessman..What more you need..

Nandini just glared at him, if Rishab didn't mean anything to him, manik would have ripped his head off while the other youngsters made a bad face at it..

Ritesh ( coolly ): He isn't good in bed..

Sid who was drinking a juice spat the whole thing on the table..

Arya who was eating something started choking..

Dev who was going to eat an egg opened his mouth wide but the egg didn't enter..