He showed himself and Vishal for which the men chuckled and hugged them too..Fab 5 felt left out and they were about to leave..

Viren ( smiled ): Arey bacho..Manik beta..yaha aao..

That's when Raj noticed Manik and he could figure out that thy heard everything by seeing his angry eyes which Raj shrugged it off..

Fab 5 stood with their Dads while the men looked at viren and asked through eyes ' did they hear '

Viren ( chuckled ): Haa..tumhare bachone sunn liya, but its necessary..

Akash ( coolly ): Fine, its good that you heard..We don't need to hide it anyway..

Cabir ( smiled genuinely ): Its good that you made me work under Nandini..What if destiny wants to show something..

Nandini ( raised her eyebrow ): What does it mean..?

Cabir ( grinned ): Uh, to make new friends..

Nandini ( nodded ): Fine..okay..now all of you, out of the kitchen..we've got work to do..

" As you say Baby princess " said the men..

The men went outside with Fab 5..Manik was looking back time to time but she had already started working..

In the Living room

Everybody got settled on the couches and started chit chatting while Fab 5 could understand that their friendship was very thick..Soon they saw a girl running towards them, her face wasn't visible..She was kneeling down behind Viren and kept her palms on his eyes..

Viren ( smiled ): Is it so difficult to identify my Thumblina..

The girl came out from Viren's behind and showed her face making Fab 5 gasp in horror..

Fab 5 : SOHA KHURANNA

Fab 5 looked at each other with totally shocked faces..What the heck is Soha Khuranna doing in Dixit's Palace, in Nandini's house..?

Soha came and hugged viren tightly..

Soha: Missed you Pops...

Manik ( surprised ): Again Pops..what's with this word..?

Dhruv ( confused ): But what is she doing here..? And why is she in Nandini's house..

Mukti ( surprised ): Most importantly, why is she calling Viren uncle Pops..

Cabir ( nodded ): Exactly, Soha and Nandini never got along with each other..

Alya ( confused ): Maybe, Soha doesn't know that Nandini is his daughter..

Viren ( smiled ): Missed you too Thumblina..

Soha ( grinned ): Where is my soulie..

Viren ( grinned ): Her usual place..but where are the rest..

Soha ( smiled ): They are coming..oh..there they are..

Everyone turned their head to see 3 boys coming towards them while arguing something..

Boy 1: Mene kaha na..that step is suitable for the song..

Boy 2: Nahi, the one which I told you was good..

Boy 1: No..mine is best..

Boy 3: Bas bhi kar yaar..kabse dono keh rahe hai..mine is best, mine is best..

Boy 1: Tu chip hi raho..ye tho tera buddy hai tho tu sirf iska side dega..

Boy 3: Kamal hai..bhalai ko koi zamana hi nahi..