Man ( broke the hug ): You really look a lot like Raj..( Manik smiled )..Now about my introduction..Hindusthani hai Bhai..tho naam se hi patha karo..Virendhar Dixit naam hai mera..

Fab 5 looked at him in shock..He is Virendhar Dixit..The richest man of Paris..The man who could be the 3rd richest man of world..Wasn't he supposed to be arrogant..? Wasn't he supposed to look like an old man..? Cause here he is soo sweet and looking like a man of 30 years old..

Virendhar ( confused ): Why are you so shocked..? I thought you would give me a ' Oh its you Viren uncle ' smile..

Dhruv ( awkward smile ): Uh..sorry sir..Actually..

Viren ( glared ): Did you just call me sir..?

Fab 5 got surprised seeing the sweet man into an angry man..

Manik ( nervously ): Uh..yeah..actually..you are elder to us..so..

Viren ( sighed ): Like really..from which angle do I look like an angry businessman..fine you could see such avtar of mine at office but at home I am so sweet, like my doll says..So call me..Uncle..I am your Dads' best friend..

Fab 5 smiled at Viren and all 6 got settled on the couches..

Viren ( confused ): Uh..waise..where is my doll..she was here right..?

Fab 5 looked at him confused..

Alya: Doll..?

Viren ( nodded ): Yeah..doll was here..Peter told me like that..You were talking with her right..

Mukti ( confused ): Umm..Uncle..how can we..I mean..talk to a doll..Dolls don't talk right..Its just a toy..then how..

Viren stared at her first and then laughed after knowing that she didn't know that his doll was his daughter..Fab 5 looked at him confused and at the same time Peter came there with some drinks for Fab 5..

Peter ( amused ): Viren, why are you laughing..

Viren ( giggled ): Huh..Peter..nothing..They were just asking how can they talk to doll..since she is just a toy..( Peter smiled while Viren turned to Fab 5 ) Kids..doll is my daughter..I call her doll..Peter told me that she was talking with you guys..

Fab 5 smiled in understanding first..

Cabir ( smiled ): Looks like she is a daddy's princess..

Viren ( smiled ): Nah..she is this home's princess..Dixit's princess..She is our ' Muskuraahat '..

Dhruv ( smiled ): You have only a daughter..?

Viren ( smiled ): No..I have 4 kids..but she is the only daughter of mine..hame sambhalna sirf useeko aathi hai..Wo hamari Jaan hai..so didn't you meet her..?

Alya ( confused ): No..we didn't meet your daughter yet..

Peter ( surprised ): What..? She was talking with you, I was here when she cam after jogging and I only told her to be with you until Viren comes..Don't you remember..?

Mukti ( faked a smile ): That was..Nanz..right..Viren uncle was talking about his daughter doll..Not Nanz..

Viren smiled after knowing what they meant..

Viren ( smiled ): Peter, its just a misunderstanding..Neither they know Nanz nor doll..I will clear it..

Peter nodded with a smile and went away..

Manik ( confused ): Misunderstanding..?

Viren ( smiled ): Yes..maybe you don't know Nanz..

Alya ( fake smile ): No, we know her..Dreamland is her's..right..?