i know you've been going through some things

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"I just don't want the kids all over TV..."

"Okay, well what if we did something small? We let them come in and film, we see the final project, and if we don't like it, we scrap the whole thing. I'm sure we could work something like that out," Odell suggested as Demi chewed down on her bottom lip. She never wanted it to feel like she was the only one who had a say in what went down in their house but...she just wasn't sold on this whole TV show idea.

"I'll think about it," Demi mumbled, throwing on one of Odell's old LSU shirts. It hit the middle of thighs so she shrugged into some biker shorts and decided that she would be good. The best thing about photo shoots was that she didn't have to put a bunch of effort into getting ready because she had people to do that for her.

"That's all I ask," Odell responded, briefly kissing her before she went to wake the kids up.

[obj posted to his story! caption: take your child to work day 💜]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[obj posted to his story! caption: take your child to work day 💜]

"Mommy, you're the prettiest girl in the world," Gio sweetly cooed when Demi came out of wardrobe after changing her outfit again. They were halfway through the shoot and Gio was having the time of his life. He wasn't running around and causing chaos but he loved seeing everything happen. He wasn't causing any trouble and Demi appreciates that.

"Aww, my baby boy is the sweetest," Demi said, sweeping him into her arms and pecking his cheek. Demi didn't have a favorite child but sometimes her kids did or said things that were just so freaking cute. She could totally see why Odell was in a rush to have more kids.

"When are we gonna go home?" He asked, twirling his fingers in the ends of her hair as Demi made it back to set.

"I'm almost done, baby," she promised, passing him to her assistant so that she could finish the last few shots. The shoot had actually been going well. Demi wasn't completely comfortable in all of the outfits but she had sucked it up. It made her feel better that she would have the final say on what got published and what didn't.

[ddlovato posted to her story! caption: shot something super cute and super fun today! can't wait for you guys to see it 💜]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ddlovato posted to her story! caption: shot something super cute and super fun today! can't wait for you guys to see it 💜]

After two more hours, Demi was finally climbing into the back of her Escalade with Gio sleeping in her arms. They finished the pictures early but they had to film promotional videos, Instagram ads, and all of that extra stuff. Demi was exhausted. She knew that she had just been taking pictures all day but still. She didn't feel like cooking and she knew Odell wouldn't either, so she shot him a text to grab something on his way home.

Highest in the Roomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें