Cabir: Me too..

Dhruv: I am in..

Alya: So am I..

Mukti: Fine..

The fathers smiled at their children..

Manik: But, we will start a business together..we won't be any company's employees..

Raj: You are not going to start any business now..

Cabir: Then..?

Akash: First you have to learn business..

Dhruv: So ?

Lalith: So for that you have to come to Paris..

Alya: Why Paris ?

Swayam: Because we could teach you Business..

Ranveer: And then you will start your own business or else you wouldn't be able to run a company..

Mukti: Fine..we are ready..

Raj: Then pack your bags..You are leaving tonight..

Manik: Wait what..today itself..

Akash: Shubh kaam der kyu laga rahe ho tum log..

Ranveer: Waise bhi tum log tho nahi karne wale ye packing..workers hai na..so ask them to do it fast..you are coming in Vardhan's private jet..

Dhruv: But Dad..ithni jaldhi taiyaar kaise..

Swayam: Tum log picnic ya party keliye nahi jaa rahe hai..so cheer up and just get ready for tonight's flight..at 9 pm..

Raj: Okay..fine..Bye..Just give us a call when you get ready and leave to Vardhan's mansion..the Jet will be there..

Before they could protest they went offline..Fab 5 looked at each other and sighed and then went to get ready..

In Manik's room

Manik was packing his bags after getting ready to travel..

He was about to close his bag when a photo from it fell on the bed..He took that photo and looked at it..

Manik: You didn't say a good bye before leaving but it doesn't mean I would look for you..what you thought that I will come for you or will search for you all over the world like a mad person..Then Miss Nandini Murthy..you are wrong..I have moved on and I hate you..There is no Love where there is no trust..

He was about to keep the photo in the drawer but his hands were stopped..without thinking much he kept it in the bag itself..

Manik: I need to see your picture so that I can never stop hating you..

He was still having her photo with him, he says he keeps it to never forget her and keep on hate her but nobody questioned him not even he asked himself that why is he keeping their photo when they had feelings for each other..why doesn't he keep her single photo..why should he still have the memory of their beautiful unsaid relationship..

In Vardhan's Mansion

Fab 5 were waiting on the terrace of the mansion for the private jet..Soon fab 5 were in the air to Paris..

After a long 9 hours 50 minutes duration flight they stepped in Paris Airport..It was 11:20 am in Paris when they reached..Soon they were received by their Dads..They were taken to Malhotra Mansion..

In the Living room

Fab 5 were sitting in the hall with their respective Dads..

Akash: Navya beta should also be here..