Lalith Vedant: Father of Dhruv Vedant..He is a very tough person..completely opposite to his son..He talks a lot but all his talks will be something sensible..He doesn't talk unnecessarily and always want his son to get matured in some cases..He got divorced with his wife soon after she gave birth to Dhruv due to her carefree life and all..Soon she died due to more usage of alcohol..

Lalith: It means, we don't like your carefree attitude..We want you people to have an occupation..

Alya: We do have an occupation Papa..( Alya calls Lalith Papa as she is his daughter-in-law )

Voice: You don't..

A man came and sat with Lalith..

Swayam Vardhan: Father of Mukti Vardhan..He is person with attitude for the world but a very sweet and cool person for his family..He lost his wife when Mukti was 15 years old and married a lady whose greed he got to know only few years back and hence divorced her..He loves Mukti a lot but Mukti doesn't show her Love towards him since his remarriage, as it had affected her a lot..

Mukti: Dad..come to the point now..

Swayam: We have decided to get you guys here, in Paris..

" What "

Voice: Chilla math ab..

A man in a coat came and sat near Swayam..

Ranveer Saxena: Father of Alya Saxena and Harshad Saxena..He is also a jolly person like Akash..They both were called pranksters during their college times..He loves his daughter a lot and hates his son..He admitted Harshad in a mental asylum as doctors have confirmed that he is obsessed with 'victory' and would even kill anyone for his victory..His wife is a mystery to the world..Even Alya doesn't know where her mother is..

Alya: Dad, why do you want us there ?

Ranveer: So that you could live a better life by earning..

Manik: But uncle we are earning..

Raj: Haa..few concerts..these concerts are just a hobby for you all..its not an occupation..

Cabir: But its an occupation for us..we are earning lot of money..

Akash: Money doesn't matter Cabir..you need to have a position in the society which you guys don't have..

Mukti: You can't force us and you know that..

Swayam ( sternly ): You might talk with your Dad like that but don't make your friends also like you Mukti..

Mukti went quiet..

Manik: She doesn't mean it uncle..

Swayam: That doesn't matter now..

Ranveer: The matter is your occupation..

Dhruv: But we are not interested in any business world..

Lalith: Kyu, limelight ki problem hai..agar aisa hai tho tum logonko kuch zyada hi lime light hai..

Akash: You can party, sing and dance..but along with that you need to have a life..One day will come when you won't be able to walk , your faces will have wrinkles and your body won't move with your mind..that day you will lose your occupation cause your occupation is doing concerts which you won't be able to do anymore..That's why we are asking you to do business so that in your old age the company of yours will be at your service..You won't be forced to work just to satisfy your needs..

Fab 5 listened to their father's advice keenly..

Manik ( sighed ): Okay Dad and uncles..I am in..