Mata pita tum mere
Sharan padun mai kis ki
Swami sharan padum mai kis ki
Tum bina aur na doojaa
Asha karun mai kis ki
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

In the prayer room, we could see a girl standing with closed eyes and a aarti taal in her hand looking extremely beautiful in the Indian attire which she was wearing..

She had almond shaped eyes which were close right now..She had chubby cheeks seeing which anyone would think to pull it at least once..She had a cute small nose..She had luscious pink lips which shines whenever they form into curve..

Tum pooran Paramatma
Tum Antaryaami
Swami Tum Antaryaami
Para brahma Parameshwara
Tum sab ke Swami
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

Finishing with her aarti she opened her eyes and muttered ' Always keep us happy Krishna '..She turned back only to smile at the 4 important people of her life standing there with closed eyes and forwarded hands..it was their routine to be in the prayer room after waking up and she had to bring each of them till the pooja room with their closed eyes and would open them only after getting the prasad of her pooja and would see only her face first..

She went towards a man in his mid 50s first and bent down and touched his feet for which he gladly blessed her..She put a tika on his forehead and kept prasad in his hand and kissed his cheeks making him smile..

Man ( opened his eyes ): Good morning doll..

Girl ( smiled ): Good morning Dad..

She went to the guy standing next to her Dad and put tika on his forehead and gave prasad to him and kissed his cheeks..

Girl: Good morning Bhayyu..

Bhayyu ( opened his eyes ): Good morning Bachi..

She smiled and went towards the next guy and did the same to him too..

Guy: Good morning baby doll..

Girl: Good morning Bhai..

She went towards the next guy and did the same to him and kissed his forehead..

Girl: Good morning baby..

Guy: Good morning Di..

She smiled and went and kept the taal on the ledge and went back to the door..

Guy 3: Aren't you forgetting something Miss Nandini Dixit..

Yes, the girl was none other than Nandini Dixit..The Jaan and Shaan of Dixit's family..And the 4 people in the room were her Dad Virendhar Dixit and her brothers Vishal Dixit, Abhimanyu Dixit and Ritesh Dixit..

Nandini: Of course I didn't..

Abhimanyu ( confused ): Are you sure baby doll ?

Nandini ( smiled ): Of course I am but you might have forgot, its Sunday today..

They slapped their foreheads..

Viren ( chuckled ): Whom are you battling with ? Its Nandini Dixit..Don't you know she forgets nothing..

( Viren is the short form for Virendhar..'She means Love' readers..please take care of it..)

Nandini went inside the adjacent room to this prayer room which was divided by a wall..

She went and knelt down in front of the Jesus Christ and closed her eyes and prayed in her heart..

Nandini: Hey Jesus..how are you..well I am fine..totally fine..I am doing good in my business..and thank you so much for Dad's health..its getting better..He never takes care of his BP level and it rises whenever he takes stress..I don't even know why he takes tension for unnecessary stuffs like baby's P-T meeting..Bhais' new projects..like seriously he is still a child at heart..please take care of him..And thanks for Bhai's previous meeting..Bhai was really stressed with that project but he made it..I knew he will make it..after all Virendhar Dixit's children work hard for their success..its there in our blood..But baby's case is never going to get correct..why do you always ask him to create problems in his college..because of those mess he had to face Dad's anger..you know I don't like when he get scoldings but still you have to do it..fine anyway I am not complaining more..Please keep mom happy..I know she is sitting there with you and listening to my prayers..Just ask her to be happy then we will also be happy and yes tell her that we love her a lot..and we miss you Mom..Help all those people in this world who are asking for your help..Please don't let them live a miserable life..May my friends be happy for their whole life..May my family stay happy forever..And..May HE be happy..Thank You Jesus..