I snort with laughter and 'apologize' as he leaves my side and goes to the front of the studio with his brother.

"Hello everyone, happy Thursday I'm so shocked at how quickly these days are passing by and it gets me more excited because next week is our final week then we only have until Wednesday of the following week to get everything together before we head out for our first show that coming Monday!" Scott cheers.

The rest of us look at one another and clap. Thinking about our first show makes me nervous.

All the fans that are going to be there and all, hits me with the realization that this is the biggest thing I'll do in my life and I'm not sure if I'm absolutely terrified about screwing it up or if I'm incredibly happy because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Yeah, and we only have very few songs we need to learn the choreo to, but there's a lot we need to review and fix so that's what we're doing today,Ariana is busy so she will not be joining us but, tomorrow we will continue with this and we will work on a new song along with her" Brian states.

"Next week is going to be tough, we're extending our hours so instead of letting you all go at five, you will leave at six pm" Scott adds.

We all groan and the brothers sigh.

"We know we know and it's our fault for cramming stuff in, we could've had a full three months of rehearsals but instead we only had one and a half because we were notified late that the tour was going to happen, and we still needed dancers" Brian says.

"Yeah guys but hey, I'm impressed that you all managed to pick up the choreography so quickly and so perfectly, every single one of you in this very room is talented and I'm glad that your fast learners and determined" Scott smiles.

We all thank him and quiet down as Brian starts talking.

"Before we start today I just want to say that the reason why next week will be tough is because we have a few more songs to learn and we are going to need to perfect and review...we will also be receiving our tour outfits and we need to work on changing in between songs and on our timing, next Friday we will explain more but due to next week being so hectic, we are going to take a break this Saturday and all of us will head to universal for some fun! Obviously paid for and decided by Ariana so when you see her tomorrow make sure to thank her...oh and also y/n because according to ariana it was her idea" Brian claps.

Everyone cheers and smiles at me. I grin as well because although Ariana and I did talk about it, she never really confirmed that it would happen.

"Alright guys, I'll text you the info on our group chat for Saturday tonight so that way tomorrow you can get everything ready...now that all that is out of the way, let's get busy everyone start from the top and get in position for god is a woman, Brian will replace Ariana for today, let's hope things aren't weird with y/n and my brother for break up with your girlfriend" Scott exclaims.

I blush and roll my eyes and get into my position.

We use our time in rehearsal without a break which causes me to notice how many things we actually needed to review and fix. Probably because we've learned so many things so quickly that we find it hard to remember.

The last hour and a half of practice is used to review everything we've fixed and it's all coming together.

As soon as we complete everything we know, the twins gather us together to do our chant and they dismiss us.