"You like laughing, huh? I'll make you laugh," Jungkook threatened as he got up and approached Taehyung who was still laughing on the bed, completely oblivious to the evil Jungkook above him.

Taehyung's eyes widened in realisation upon seeing Jungkook's fingers approaching him. "Ju-jungkook, no-"

But too late, the younger started tickling him without mercy and Taehyung again turned into a laughing mess, his hair getting messy and his eyes teary as he tried to wriggle out of the younger's grasp.

"S-stop, plea-please hahaha J-jung-kook s-stop!" The aforementioned enjoyed the sight of the elder practically begging for mercy. However he decided to pity him and finally stopped, letting him catch his breath.

"Go shower first and be quick, I have to shower too," Taehyung said, still breathing hard.

"Let's go together," Jungkook blurted out. Taehyung's eyes widened at the statement. "I- I mean..., it will take less time than both of us showering separately," he explained shyly, scratching his neck. Truth to be told, he only wanted to take a shower together with his hyung for the last time.

"Ok, let's go," Tae smiled at him.

What should've been a quick shower ended up taking a lot longer than it would've taken for both of them to take separate showers. Moreover the bathroom was a complete mess!

They started throwing water and foam from the shampoo at each other, they made all kinds of beards, hair and moustaches using the same foam from the shampoo, they started a competition of who can blow the biggest soap bubbles and they even started a mini game of truth or dare minus the truth where Taehyung dared Jungkook to eat soap! And the little brat did!

It wasn't until almost half an hour later that they both got out, happily laughing despite all the mess created. They were grown-ups but still kids at the same time.

But right now, the mess didn't matter. They were happy and it was all that mattered to both of them.

~~~

Finally arriving at the studio, they greeted everyone, worked on some songs and choreographies and by the end of the day, Jungkook was surprised by their manager getting a cake to celebrate his last day as a bachelor.

From the producers to the choreographers to the managers to the hairstylists to the other staff to the trainees to TXT to even Bang PD-nim himself, everyone had gathered for the little party.

"Sejin-hyung, thank you so much," Jungkook said in tears. He was so touched and happy at the surprise.

"I'm not the only one involved, you should thank your hyungs as well," replied Sejin, smiling from ear to ear as he hugged the little boy who grew up under his eyes.

Jungkook started crying harder at that. What had he even done in his life to receive such caring and amazing hyungs?

~~~

After the little party in the BigHit building, the boys returned home, completely drained out of energy. They had just plopped down on the living room's couch when the sound of the bell ringing was heard.

They all knew who it was and their faces fell as Jin went to open the door. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand tightly as he stared at the ground.

"Son, it's time to go now," he heard his father say to him and he felt a hand being placed on his back. He had not even heard his parents enter but when he looked up, he saw his mother already having a chat with the two oldest members.

Still, he didn't let go of the hand which gave him so much warmth and comfort. He needed it right now. He couldn't believe he was going to leave this place he was used to calling 'home'.

The atmosphere was tense and heavy with sorrow. All the members felt sad about Jungkook's departure. After all, they had been so used to living together that it started to feel empty with even one of them missing.

At last, Jungkook nodded, indicating he was ready to go. In reality, he was not. He would never be ready to leave his hyungs who raised him throughout the years but he had to. He stood up, letting go of Tae's hand and said his goodbyes.

He was almost out the door when he heard Taehyung whisper a weak "Jungkookie". It was so faint that he almost didn't catch it but he did and he couldn't ignore it.

He turned around to face Taehyung who was surprised that Jungkook actually heard him. However he quickly put on a smile and opened his arms for the younger. The latter didn't hesitate to run into his arms and tightly hug him.

Jungkook had been trying so hard to keep his tears in since the beginning but he couldn't anymore when Taehyung wrapped an arm around his waist while placing the other at the back of his head.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined, sniffling a little, "I was trying to not cry before leaving but now all my efforts went in vain because of you!" Taehyung chuckled through his own tears as he could picture the pout on Jungkook's face.

"Well, I was not going to let my little crybaby go without shedding a few tears," Taehyung replied, receiving a playful hit on the shoulder from the younger.

"I'm not a crybaby!" He huffed.

"Oh yes, you are!" Jimin exclaimed, throwing his little arms around the two. "Don't hit me on your last day here! I'm your hyung and you should be respecting me at least once in your life!" Jimin added upon noticing the deadly glare Jungkook was giving him for having agreed with Taehyung about him being a crybaby. The youngest of the three chuckled at Jimin being so dramatic.

Soon, all the other boys joined the hug one by one until it became a big group hug where they were all in tears. Their lovely maknae who they had themselves raised would be leaving them, how could they not cry?

Jungkook's parents started tearing up at the sight of the boys hugging before them. They knew how close they all were and how strong their bond was. They had witnessed it countless times when they had invited the boys over for a meal when they had their fanmeetings in Busan.

Even if they were getting late, they didn't separate the boys. Seeing them hug like this was adorable yet so heartbreaking at the same time.

In the end, it was Jungkook himself who broke the hug, telling the others that he had to go now. He knew that if he had kept hugging them for even a second more, he would not have been able to leave.

>>>>>♡<<<<<

Hi! This chapter was pretty much just a filler. The real deal will begin in around 2 chapters ;)

I'm not too proud of this one but I found it necessary to add it because it would've seemed too rushed to just transition directly into the next chapters. Thanks for reading anyway and bear with me for a little longer until the story gets better.

Also, thank you sooooo much for 100+ reads and 15 votes. It really means a lot to me! Take care of yourselves and stay safe. I purple you all!!💜

☆ Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it! ☆