069

Jeon Jeongguk's POV

[Triggered Chapter]

"How much is this?" The old man over the counter examined the Rolex.

He rubbed his grainy beard and looked at me. "30k." My eyes widen, not that I was surprised but I didn't expect the little bitch to be able to afford it.

I have a look for the last time. I didn't want the money cause I was already filthy rich. Tsk, I'll sell it either way.

"Deal old man." He smirked and handed a brown paper bag to me with the cash.

Smiling, I skipped to the car but not before bumping into a sniffing figure. I glance down and saw Eun.

Tears were flowing like a river and her eyes began to become red. "How could you?" she mumbled as I scrunched my nose in confusion.

  "Wha-"

"Don't act dumb!"

She pulled out my phone from her pocket and showcase the text messages and nudes of the girls I've been with while I was currently with her.

"How did you get my phone and why the hell you go through it?!" I gripped her wrist and dragged her to the van, forcibly pushing her not caring if she got hurt in the process.

I hurried inside and drove home. When I parked in the garage. I slammed the door shut and went to the other side, dragging her by the hair.

"Jungkook dear, what happened to Eun?" an elderly Ms. Park, our next-door neighbor queried.

"She's not feeling well." I pretended to brush her hair.

"Ok, my son. Eun gets some rest, sweetie." I whispered into her ear to nodded her head and she complied.

" I will make sure she does." I carried her inside and closed the door. I glimpsed Eun ran upstairs and tried to close the door but it was too late.

I barged inside and flung her into the bed. She always wore that sweater and pants, it irritated me so I ripped them while she screamed. The whole was soundproof so no one could hear her.

She was left in her lace undergarments and I must say she looks like a pretty little thing. A curvy body, small waist, flat tummy, and huge rack.

"I guess that's why she covers up so much." I pondered.

I ran my hand in my hair out of frustration and climbed off her and out of the room as her cries filled the entire house.

Eun Jung may sound like a Korean name and she may have been born a Korean but she doesn't look like one.

She was black.

———————————————————————
Deetz

I've updated it. Not going to worry about the errors cause I will edit later. My Eun is black. I don't have anything against any race of different colors. I love everyone equally. I want it to be different. You know what I'm saying.

I'm sorry.

Be safe and healthy during the quarantine. I will try to update since I have nothing to do.

Love you,

Author Gb.